List your latest piece of magnetic magnificence..

Nick Danger

Veteran and General Yakker
:thumbright::thumbright::thumbright: Awesome Albums! I have quite a few "Yes" in my vinyl collection. Traffic is also great too. I'll be getting some NAC tapes if I ever get a job.
Really enjoying the NAC chromes. Hopefully you will find some work in the very near- future and we can split a case of tapes! About to start another tape.........maybe a couple more Traffic albums.:toothy8:

Nick Danger

Side 1: Jimmy Smith~ The Sermon!

Side 2: Charles Mingus~ Mingus Ah Um

Source: Audio Technica AT LP 240/ AT120E

Deck: JVC TD V531

Tape: Maxell XL II 90

Nick Danger

Side 1: Horace Parlan~ Us Three

Side 2: Django Reinhardt~ 1938 London Debut/ Paris Sessions

Tape: NAC Audio Pro Chrome 90

NR: No

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Redoing a previous mixtape with the Sony HF that Nick sent to create a few copies for various people I know...finding it as nice if not a smidge better in ways than the Ferro Extra I (Red) I made the original on...it holds a signal well.

Nick Danger

Nick's Mix Volume 3

Source: Toshiba Satellite laptop- All WAV Lossless files

Deck: Pioneer RT 1020L

Tape: ATR Master @ 3.75 IPS

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Really enjoying the NAC chromes. Hopefully you will find some work in the very near- future and we can split a case of tapes! About to start another tape.........maybe a couple more Traffic albums.:toothy8:
Sure thing, I'm up for that. Will do some yes albums for you (if you have not got them all yet). I'm just starting tape trading now, finishing the first batch of them for Elite-ist.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Derek: I started on the Master, yesterday, and I have another three songs to record to the Master before I dub the works onto a cassette. This will be a blues/rock mix and the next one will be a progressive rock mix. I want to see if you can crumble some plaster with your system while playing my tape.

Nando.

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Derek: I started on the Master, yesterday, and I have another three songs to record to the Master before I dub the works onto a cassette. This will be a blues/rock mix and the next one will be a progressive rock mix. I want to see if you can crumble some plaster with your system while playing my tape.

Nando.
Jump into chat if you get a chance, I'm monitoring it.

Tagline
---I like to Rock
Metallica

1. 7" reel full of Metallica, Kill Em All. Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice for All. All from Original Albums played on Marantz 6300 with Grado 8mz cart on Pioneer RT 707. Maxell E35-7 tape. :banghead:

Nick Danger

1. 7" reel full of Metallica, Kill Em All. Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice for All. All from Original Albums played on Marantz 6300 with Grado 8mz cart on Pioneer RT 707. Maxell E35-7 tape. :banghead:
Did Anesthesia or Creeping Death make the mix?

Nick Danger

Side 1: Sonny Stitt Sits in with the Oscar Peterson Trio

Side 2: Bill Evans Trio~ Everybody Digs Bill Evans

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Afraid not. Next tape will be the rest of Metallica collection....Garage Inc, Load, Reload, and the 5.98 EP.
What no black album?

Was Creeping Death not on the original Lightning? And the 5.98 EP, is included in Garage Inc?

I have several pieces of "different" Metallica stuff. I could possibly put a Cassette tape together of all the rarities, when I have more free time.

Tagline
---I like to Rock
What no black album?

Was Creeping Death not on the original Lightning? And the 5.98 EP, is included in Garage Inc?

I have several pieces of "different" Metallica stuff. I could possibly put a Cassette tape together of all the rarities, when I have more free time.
Absolutely. Gonna do EP instead of playing that side of Garage. If I get get the Black Album to fit. Mine has Creeping Death on it. Megaforce MRI769. It would be cool to get some of the rare stuff.

Last edited:

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Absolutely. Gonna do EP instead of playing that side of Garage. If I get get the Black Album to fit. Mine has Creeping Death on it. Megaforce MRI769. It would be cool to get some of the rare stuff.
I could definitely put a tape together for you in about a week or so. Some of the stuff you probably already have on Garage Inc, but there are some rarities that were never included in it, for instance, the B side to Jump In The Fire 12" is two songs recorded live in a studio. I have a few live albums, which arent the typical ones, although I do have a copy of Live Shit on vinyl, which is pretty hard to find these days. Anyways, I should be able to get into the tape by next weekend.

PM your mailing address anytime.

Tagline
---I like to Rock
Awesome.

I could definitely put a tape together for you in about a week or so. Some of the stuff you probably already have on Garage Inc, but there are some rarities that were never included in it, for instance, the B side to Jump In The Fire 12" is two songs recorded live in a studio. I have a few live albums, which arent the typical ones, although I do have a copy of Live Shit on vinyl, which is pretty hard to find these days. Anyways, I should be able to get into the tape by next weekend.

PM your mailing address anytime.
Thanks bro. I'll pm you my address. One of these days I'll get back into digital and expand some of my collection. Most of what I have is vinyl. Live Shit would be awesome. I have to get St. Anger still too. Are you on discogs. If you are you can check out my vinyl to see if anything you'd like or just ask. Mostly a 70's rock guy but have a pretty diverse rock collection. Also have a pretty good factory rtr collection. Whats your favorite rock?

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Sorry Ken, Im not on discogs. I listen to mostly rock, hard rock, some metal, blues, and a lot of other different stuff. The majority of my music is contained on vinyl, Im sitting just under 1000 vinyl, and im starting to catch up with about 600+ CD's. I also like to grab pre-recorded cassettes of things I havent come across on CD, or LP. I have around 200 pre-records, to go with the rest. I love 70's rock, was raised on it pretty much. Im always open to listen to new stuff as well.

Ben.

Nick Danger

Side 1: Jimmy Smith~ Organ Grinder Swing

Side 2: Neutral Milk Hotel~ In the Aeroplane Over the Sea