DENON DP 1500 FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Yeah, hopefully Fed-Ex hasn't hired all the seasonal goons yet. If Fed-Ex is open Friday Spence, they'll go out then, if not Monday. I'll PM your tracking numbers here in a bit...

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Yeah, hopefully Fed-Ex hasn't hired all the seasonal goons yet. If Fed-Ex is open Friday Spence, they'll go out then, if not Monday. I'll PM your tracking numbers here in a bit...

Was that a pile of Fedex boxes they showed on the news? They were all dumped in the ditch somewhere in Alabama or something. Could have been Amazon. They had a guard out there while the investigation is ongoing so nobody ran off with the booty. Shouldn't take long to figure out if it was from a heisted truck or like the disgruntled Postal Worker who saved mail in his garage for several years because of laziness.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Dont know Perry, my nightmare is seeing a train plow through the middle of a fed ex trailer. Orrrrr....see it in the middle of a 100 car pileup on I80 during a Wyoming blizzard. Semi trailers split open like a sardine can..

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
I hope these packages are packed for air shipment. I'm sure with the light weight of the arm box it will be airborne in the sorting facilities if handled by humans. It looks pretty good in the packaging dept. Maybe these will make the journey as an inconspicuous box just getting from point a to point b as unmolested as possible.
As to the goons, I hear 10+ years ago that the busiest week for Fedex was the first week of December. Could help these boxes make it through without issue. Let's hope so.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Didn't want to put a bullseye on em with a fragile sticker...I think they'll be just fine or I wouldn't ship it. Insured for plenty though, 1,000.00 on the table, 500.00 on the arm..

Last edited:

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
10-4 Lee, looks like I will be saving those boxes, nice.
I never thought to ask but what generation is the BW, not that it matters to me but now that I know that there were 3 gens, I am curious.
yup good packing it seems.

As to the gen, I'm now leaning toward 5 generations. Remember I was at 4 in the last list.

Here we go again
Aluminum that breaks
Stepped carbon fiber
Tapered carbon fiber
Tapered carbon fiber with damping trough (in front of or behind the pivot)
Tapered carbon fiber with damping trough (behind or in front of the pivot)
Mentioned twice because this arm has a rear mounted trough and my arm, also a tapered CF arm has a front mounted trough. I do not know the actual info on which is which but willing to learn and change my data on this aspect of the arm versions. Not really 5 different versions but I'm being complete in my documentation and any changes are getting a different version number so we can be the authority on the ∞BW arm here instead of some other forum.

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
I'm 8991XJ

Yes that is the serial number. I have not pull mine from the board to see what it is. Might be a while as I have an sfrost alignment, refresh on my TD-126II/∞BW/ADC XLM II and I want to see what that is. I will be changing the cartridge.