Christmas always starts in Summer...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
IF I have any left, and I had better be left with my Blue and the ones Larry sent plus the eight Metal LE 60s I added for a total of NINE and no more after everyone I contacted that hasn't yet answered gets back to me...I might have the other of what you got to send.

Rat44

Journeyman
Received a nice surprise from the mail lady today.
Since I have the day off its a nice diversion on this dark and gloomy rainy day here.
Thank you from a not so frequent poster as of late.
Just been very busy and a lot of irons in the fire lately.
Sure appreciate the Blue tape as I missed out on the original ones when they first came out.
And it will be unwrapped and recorded upon as per Larry's intent.
Tapes are made to be listened to,not looked at.:thumbup::thumbup:

Dennis

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
I received my gift today. Nice selection of tunes Steven, And the tape is very special.
Thank you Steven, thank you Lee.
Peace and Happiness guys,
Mike

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Steve, Deb and I wanted to thank you for the package today! I was stoked to see the 90 Phoenix tape thank you!!! I put the CD in and we enjoyed it, can't wait to play it for the holidays

Lots of lowend on your disc, I had the house shaking LMAO!!!!

Thanks for your thoughtfulness and time in making these Lee, Jer and Steve!! You done good

Last edited:

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Received my package today :happy2:

Can't wait to get home and crank up the tunes.

Thanks guys !

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black
​Nice package in the mail today: thanks to Steven, Lee, Jer! I'd never even seen a Phoenix tape before...

orange

Tagline
The Bottom means Rebel Elf is learning to use Audigy even better then...thought maybe it was just my stereo.

You have the reviews, now read post no. 1 and see if you are still being asked if you wanted one and PM me.

PS The Roy Orbison has that JUKEBOX BASS, doesn't it? Ah, the Sixties!

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Being fresh meat here on Phoenix, I was surprised to receive a package in the mail today and I really do appreciate it. I plan on giving it a listen asap. To all those responsible, I thank you very much for the gift and for making me feel right at home. Peace.

Perry

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Nice little package Rebel Elf (open season guys). Thank you all. A big thanks to the Phoenix Community for a great year of laughs, wisdom and insight!

orange

Tagline
If you noticed, that guy is actually Aqualung, but he fits.

orange

Tagline
Remember, I have SEVEN left without an address.

And my printer ink supply has lasted me well enough that I may make all of my own run without running out of color.

orange

Tagline
IF YOU WANT TO THANK SOMEBODY, WITHOUT WHOSE HELP THIS COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED, PLEASE PM

dr. bo

or visit his eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/OXIDENATION/_i.html and consider buying some of his tapes, including Phoenix Audio Tape Company Red and Blue Chrome 90 and Metal LE 60

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
Thanks Santa...... The Phoenix Christmas package arrive here in the frozen wasteland of MN last night. I hope everyone here has a fantastic Christmas Season!

Robert

nobody

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Many, many thanks for the happy surprise in my mailbox last night. I'll still wait a bit longer to start playing the Christmas music, but my girlfriend listens to it nonstop once Thanksgiving passes by so it will get plenty of use. And, I'd never even seen one of the Phoenix blank tapes before so that will be great fun to play with. Hopefully this is the start of a very merry Christmas season.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I received my Santa present, today. Thanks for getting the Canadian deliveries out on the sleigh, Doug. Good work, Steven. That's a huge number of packages you had to prepare and all the work to get the cards, CDs done was a formidable task. It's no wonder you had to start early. Thanks to Lee and the rest of upper management for also making this happen. Also, it's great that Joel had the tapes to fill the order. I sure like using these cassettes for recording.

It will be another two weeks before I play the CD, usually, on December 1st. I picked up a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, so that's a sure sign we are gearing up for the holidays.

It's a little early to bid everyone a Happy Holiday, but it's never too early to say how much I enjoy being on this forum with good friends who care about each other and try to help each other out.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
It's a tradition with Nando as I seem to recall, I have read about it before...

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
That's a holiday tradition - Bailey's Irish Cream in a cup of hot, dark-roast coffee to start the morning, or afternoon, or early evening...

Nando.