Christmas always starts in Summer...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Mine arrived also, thanks to Stephen and all involved for a really nice Xmas gift.
I feel a bit of a fraud though as I don't post that much here lately, but I do check in regularly.
It was for those who were here and those I liked as much as who was here this year. This was special.

I don't care where you do and don't post, this isn't a war and I think all of us that were here in 2012-13 remember that and how that period troubles me no more. That is over and it's 2015.

This was all about Larry.

marcok

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I'm very curious about any tech item
I have just received the package this morning .
I will listen to it on Christmas day as Italian tradition together all my family .
Thank you guys .
Ciao
Marco

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
He doesn't say a whole lot.
Thanks guys,I may not post that much,but I really do very much enjoy keeping up with all the news and good natured fun here.
Long may you all run!

vince666

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I will not be missed! :p
I've received the package just this morning, THANKS a LOT! :happy3:

It's truly a nice Xmas in advance... and a nice way to think about Larry once more.
Never happened to try one of these Phoenix chrome tapes in the past... and, of course, i've just unwrapped it and it will be next tape i will record. :toothy5:

Cheers,

Vince. phx-vince.jpg

Last edited:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Dave: I haven't heard that song in ages - like 50 years, I bet. One of my uncles is Domenico. He passed a few years back.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
One more package is addressed now. Five left, three names.

audiobob
clhboa
Coldsmoke

Thanks, Lee for the latest, any more?

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
I only have about a 2 week window to get the remaining packages out in time...they are basically PARCELS to USPS...if there are still any foreign addresses to be sent to then time is getting even shorter, depending on the country. I want them to get to you with enough time to enjoy them and BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

I still have five packages, and I'll be PMing the remaining three listed. so please get back to me quickly.

PS Scott/braxus is taken care of now as well, and welcome back...

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
johan1212 was added (thanks for reminding me with your Wanted ad in FS...and braxus... this leaves

audiobob
clhboa (confirming address)
Coldsmoke

Only TWO packages LEFT and TWO names...almost done for this year. There aren't any more Phoenix Chromes (well, maybe a Blue, it's one of mine) left from the stock I got from dr.bo after that but I COULD get one more complete mailing together if needed.

Ron, your Red and Metal LE 60 trade is also ready to go, so you'll have a full set as you wanted.

This may be the first time I've sent all I made out, so the last time is the best one yet.

orange

Tagline
Okay, that's all getting sent and clhboa was in there, hopefully the address given to me was correct...

I have two left and time is running short to get them there in time...foreign will be close (Canada) and not on time outside Europe, seeing that Derek just got the OZ/NZ packages to send there.

I have audiobob and Coldsmoke left on my list, if they don't respond I'm still shooting for 80/80, 100% for the first time as we close this for the last year of mailings.

Lee, others, need some help here.

orange

Tagline
Two packages left...It's only $2.94 to send one domestically!

orange

Tagline
You have about ONE WEEK to insure that your package will get there in time in the US.

Let's get the last two GONE!

orange

Tagline
Please help me out a little, still have the two packages left and if they don't get out pretty soon they won't be enjoyed in time for Christmas.

Hopefully braxus has received his or will fairly soon, the last packages I got out left the 3rd.

Let's go out 80/80!

orange

Tagline
I have to send a Blue Chrome of my own to Scott to make good for a wrong address that won't get forwarded so technically it can still be 80/80 as I created correctly scaled JPEGs of the CD insert and card images for uploading to the Dropbox folder Doug created next week and then he can build his own in time...

But you've only got a couple more daze to get it in time for certain.

I have Coldsmoke and audiobob but if they don't nibble very soon I'll go to two others.

Better hurry, I want to bat 1.000!

orange

Tagline
I sent you two a PM on September 10th, among others and I got no replay that I can see so far...

and some of you who haven't yet, please chime in about the package you got. I started asking for addresses in September so if you said you wanted one and haven't seen it yet let me know now and you'll at least be able to download the CD, insert and card next week.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Steven: I have offered to look after Scott's Christmas package. I can get it in the mail on Monday. You won't have to mail Scott the tape, as I will.

Nando.

Last edited: