Carver C1 going through rework

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
I would also be interested in the PS Regulator Board and the Gundry Notch Filter. 2 of each.
I have 2 C-1's. One I have gone through with the Bill D mods. the other is stone stock.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Hey Perry,

What do you think the cost would be for the 3 boards ?

Couldn't tell ya. I buy mine by the several dozen. I should think it would be near $20 plus shipping. Really, 3 boards is a waste of time. The more you order, the cheaper they are. I would not even get an order together for less than 50 boards of each 3.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I'm getting ready to order some boards for my Sansui project so I'll order some of the boards you guys want and you get what you get.

Mohawk

Chief Journeyman
I hear ya, I was just asking because I figure whoever wants in on your expertise will want all 3 ....

So, that being said I'll put my name in for 2 sets ...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just in case anybody was scratchin their heads, the Gundry boards fit the bill for MOST carver pre's (anything with the Holography Circuit), the Power Supply board and gain board will retrofit to many PL and Carver pre's, and the power board can be fit with nearly any size regulator so will work darn near anywhere. Very versatile. I'll order them in a couple weeks. I'm making the finishing touches to the Sansui boards so I can order all at once

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I'm in for 2 of each also Perry ....

My Son has a C1 with the standard Bill D mods and I have one stock ...... Ready when you are !

I ordered the Gundry Notch filters, the gain boards, and the Power supply mod boards. They will be here in about a week. $10 will get you any 1 board (Blanks) you need. Let me know what you are needing and I'll get ready to ship them to you when they show up. If you PM me with the title "Mod Boards" and include your name and address and what board you need. Stock up because I won't be ordering these again. As I mentioned, I'm going to be in "Cruise Mode" for 2023. I plan on doing MY projects and drinking beer.