B&K PRO 5 Preamp

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I bet Perry's Carver 4000T is better then most preamps on the market including the Diane. It's not brand specific for use so your comment baffles me but if you got the Diane, I hope it gives you many years of enjoyment :headbang:

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Yep, I bought the "Princess" Diana..... I never knew how much y'all really cared....:toothy10: Naw for real. I did buy it. It matched up color wise, gold and black and it had to come here. Its a weird kid, uncommon and all alone so it will have a great home here. I love strays. As far as it matching up sound wise with the Carver pre Perry built I doubt that it would especially as old as it is. I had to have it anyway. For some reason I have not been getting e mails about comments on this thread so I have not checked back in till now. Hey, even if I bought a piece of $hit at least I got Huh'ed.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?

Netfly

Journeyman
Tagline
---
The Eq is nice and pretty simple. You pick the frequency, then the bandwidth around that freq, narrow or wide, then adjust the amplitude. I leave it in the out position most of the time. I run the SAE2900 in my main system and the Carver 4000t in the other. Guess which sound cleaner? The SAE has way less crosstalk in the monitor loop from non-selected sources.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Yep, I bought the "Princess" Diana..... I never knew how much y'all really cared....:toothy10: Naw for real. I did buy it. It matched up color wise, gold and black and it had to come here. Its a weird kid, uncommon and all alone so it will have a great home here. I love strays. As far as it matching up sound wise with the Carver pre Perry built I doubt that it would especially as old as it is. I had to have it anyway. For some reason I have not been getting e mails about comments on this thread so I have not checked back in till now. Hey, even if I bought a piece of $hit at least I got Huh'ed.

Ya done good kid......