AM Listening

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
If it was the crystal crank I remember from the 70's and early 80's a 4 inch line would have wired you to the point of no return, even your hair would tingle. lol

Jim

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
I tried that crap for awhile. When after not sleeping for 5 days I turned into a blubberin' idjit, I figured it would be a healthy choice not to do it anymore. Awesome while it's all still flowin, but I tell ya the price on the downside is just too steep. No thanks.. sleep is good... hehe

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
I'm thinking this is going to be an interesting get together next year. I plan on making it home, sticking to beer. Hopefully.

(king sunny ade~juju music)

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Nando -Oh looks nice! Never tried 'em. Cooked live?

Oops reply didnt work quite right.
Almost live, Joe. Can you imagine prawns on a skewer, with a few roasted vegetables on the backyard barbeque? That's one way we like to have them. I usually catch prawns with my work partner out in the salt water area in front of where we work. Our workplace has a deep sea port and is located right on the waterfront.

Nando.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Cleaned Hafler a little more. Had about I don't how much typed and my auto save didn't work. LOL Satriani playlist. Doing some cruising at the moment. Hope my 3s are done. Tore a hole in a Lab woofer. Cary started blowing fuses and the Bellari started messing up. Bellari is apart need to test the tube. Will continue in a bit.