AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Ok what was I doing. LOL Oh thinking I could be a jerk some times. LOL Some people just bring out the best in me. Got this the other day. LOL Just tried my headphones. What was I thinking. Hate those things. Packing the Oppo to get fixed. I have tried headphones. N0w bI know why I like Lps. So much more definition.

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Black Sabbath – Iron Man Well I must be in Rare form. I am listening to Sabbath.Soundgarden – Been Away Too Long

Dazed living in a haze. LOL So what if he does? Red Hot Chili Peppers – Snow [Hey Oh]
Goig to go to the farm. We use to have a farm here that people who had no other place to go lived there. Poor Farm. The worked the farm. Which was cool. They raised their own food. The county paid the electricity and phone. Kept up the buildings. The women canned veggies and fruit. The men took care of the livestock and the fields. Every Christmas we would go sing carols and take them gifts. Their eyes would light up and smiles were on their faces. Then to get us to stay they would give us homemade cookies and cokes. LOL They were older people with no family. I grew up doing things like that. We never thought they lived a bad life. They lived just like we did. Only difference was the bank owned our house. They would tell us stories about each other. There was always the one who liked to get tipsy. LOL They would laugh. Wonder if Churches do that anymore.

speakerman1

Tagline
Went to grab something to eat the other day. Thought to myself what do I want to eat. There was a time it was what am I going to eat. Towards the end of the month. The most it had in it was the light bulb. Ever made soup out of ketchup? LOL Now I wonder what do I want. LOL Things sure have changed. A 1/4 beef last us a long time. Almost 300 lbs. It is farm raised. not a feeder lot. They feed them corn the last month of their life. Adds weight and makes very good eating. The feeder is never empty. You feed them as much as they want.

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
Making me hungry the past couple posts. Fixed a towel hanger in the bathroom and the latch on the front door. Took out the trash, went to the store to get milk. Came back and finished cleaning out the tool bag. Lots of scraps left over from projects and remnants left from over a 1000 jobs.

was missing a few things, the boy is getting handy but not putting tools back. I'm not mad, I'm actually happy he's doing things with tools instead of the PC. Skateboards is what he's working on.

Gonna pack up Larry's carts, send em out. Pay rent, get direct deposit for VA ( everyone is supposed to..).

i have an interview today. Just curious, I like my job

speakerman1

Tagline
Jon Lord. It is a real chore sitting here trying to function. On that Thermal Shield. He put heat lamps on some insulation with thermometers stuck in the middle. He then put a piece of the shield on one side. The one with got to 80 degrees and the one w/o got to 180. It is made in the US. 2300.00

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I haven't heard any songs of Stuwee for over two weeks? Thought I had just missed seeing any but the groove seems to have run out...somebody?

Wrote him a few liner notes a minuet ago, will he dance again?

speakerman1

Tagline
Joe sent me a CD. Thank you. Is it that obvious I like guitar music. I get by with a little help from my friends. Was talking to a friend this morning. He is still of the mind set that others cause our problems. I don't agree. As an adult we have the where with all to take and accept our actions. The Devil made me do it. Doesn't fly with me. T shirts are here. Will start boxing them up. Now Jerry can get you guys t-shits. Wonder if I posted my pics. Lee did you ever hook up that AA gear. Do I have to come do it for you? LOL These are the paints I have found I like so far. http://www.tcpglobal.com/createx/wicked-colors.aspx?gclid=COvW-bnYpbUCFQPd4AodLCEADg I believe as the Indians believe. Or as the Buddhist do. You have to try to become one with your surroundings. Isn't that what we are trying to do with music. Become one with it? I raised Cane when the Pres. killed an American citizen w/o a trial. Now it is coming out. A lot of days I spend hours reading. lost my stylus brush. Using a horse hair paint brush. I needed a hair cut and I was feelin mighty good. 1 hair place in town. 2 Black girls. They thought I was so funny. The one was getting a weave. I laughed Asked her if it was horse haaair like Mr. Ed. LOL They wanted to take me partying. LOL I lived right on the border of the Blackest city per capita in the US. Small amount of crime. LOL Like my hair long. Like feeling a breeze thru it. 3 months and I get my yearly hair cut. I haven't touched a razor in years. Should I start on the plinth again. I have bought gear off of CAM, Did my insulation yesterday. Danny has an anechoic chamber. Oh forgot what I was doing. LOL Had some phrases that sort of worked for me. If your gonna be stupid you gotta be brave. Man up. Started sanding again. I am getting spell checked on simple words. LOL Here I go thinking about building plinths. Little Led playing in the back ground. So how do you walk a straight line in the world.