AM Listening

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Larry, I lost a girlfriend on Dec 24, 1995, my father on Dec 10, 2011 and a good friend who took the time to cut roses for my lady friends now and then on I believe Dec 4th five years ago to a dementia disorder...I can relate although I too cannot fathom the loss of all those children.

Still all of them were blessed by adults who gave their lives to save as many as they could...they were the best.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Larry, I lost a girlfriend on Dec 24, 1995, my father on Dec 10, 2011 and a good friend who took the time to cut roses for my lady friends now and then on I believe Dec 4th five years ago to a dementia disorder...I can relate although I too cannot fathom the loss of all those children.

Still all of them were blessed by adults who gave their lives to save as many as they could...they were the best.
Steven I agree 100%. If there was a good outcome of it. It was they touched a lot of lives. Much more than they would ever believe possible. I still feel a lot of sorrow for the parents. Evil does poke its ugly head at times. There is evil in this world. You can't and won't stop it. I really think it is the ME mindset.

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Just listening to music. Whatever fits my fancy. Carly got me a Rockwell Versacut saw. This little HK amp sounds pretty good. Lot of acoustic guitar today. Wish I had more get up and go. Jorma Kaukonen on Spotify. Pretty good tunes. I did get to talk to my Grandson. Took pics of the sow for him. Wish him and his Mom could have been here. I was a good influence on my Children when they were his age. Teach him about music. Isn't life perplexing at times. Like the song says. Should I stay or should I go now. Getting a touch of tuning. Got the RT 707 going without changing heads. May put it in the lineup. Some very good tuneage. Rockwell is making some pretty nice tools. This Jorma guy is pretty good. I like the stories.

speakerman1

Tagline
Welp gotta figure out what to do today. Lost the collet for my router. Lost a very important card. Losing my mind. More Gov't Mule. Some very good bass jams. At least that is what I'm hearing.

Tagline
---I like to Rock
Doing the unusual for me today. Listening to the sony cdp through the old Kenwood GX Eleven. Listened to the Fm on the bedroom system when I first got up. I know before the days over with I'll be spinning the vinyl but kinda like just being lazy right now. Lol.

speakerman1

Tagline
Haven't done one thing today. My back is killing me. I know I sound like an old woman. Right now I feel like one who hasn't did the menopause thing. Feels like it is 20 degrees. Did measure my arm board out. Will make a mold and make them. Need some fiberglass cloth. I have a laser level I can use to finish all the sides. Have some sorbathane I will use as a gasket. Do you use a 1/4 inch bit for a 1/4 tap? I know on heli-coils the bit is a different size. Wonder if I can still free had the threads and drilling. May have to order a 6 inch bit. Still listening to Gov't mule.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Haven't done one thing today. My back is killing me. I know I sound like an old woman. Right now I feel like one who hasn't did the menopause thing. Feels like it is 20 degrees. Did measure my arm board out. Will make a mold and make them. Need some fiberglass cloth. I have a laser level I can use to finish all the sides. Have some sorbathane I will use as a gasket. Do you use a 1/4 inch bit for a 1/4 tap? I know on heli-coils the bit is a different size. Wonder if I can still free had the threads and drilling. May have to order a 6 inch bit. Still listening to Gov't mule.
I'm listening to Gov't Mule, this evening, as well, Larry. Good choice I might add.

Click on image to play video:

Nando.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
3/16 for 1/4"

speakerman1

Tagline
Gov't Mule – Trane To start. Some pretty good tunes from years gone past. See how long I can stay awake. This is Gov't Mule. Neither band previously mentioned sounds any thing like this. Will give you a taste. Listening to my 35.00 system. The garage has 5/8 fireproof sheet rock. Makes good noise deadening. I'm sure someone would think it is noise. Gov't Mule – Don't Step on the Grass, Sam Lot of bass. Gov't Mule – Sco-Mule Very good tune. A new year comes and one is done. Gov't Mule – Thorazine Shuffle -Live from The Brooklyn Bowl, Brooklyn, NY, 9/30/09 Been there done that. LOL I can laugh at myself. LOL You know what the Thorazine Shuffle is? Read some of the testing the military did with it. Wicked drug. Run from it very fast and far. Took it one time. I knew what to expect. Dude you are out there. You walk but don't pick up your feet. You are scared the floor won't be there if you pick up your foot. Thus the shuffle. Put another tape with Grahams. I ate up a little time. Just went to this one.The Allman Brothers Band – Statesboro Blues - Live At The Fillmore East/1971 Just some good ole Southern Rock. Dumb Crackers. LOL Any requests?

Last edited:

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Hehe.. I'm listening to some Porcupine Tree and eating flashbulbs. :cheers:

THIS weekend, if ya want some company my friend... just send the word, and make sure ole man winter doesn't have anything white in store for I64 and I81