AM Listening

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
My 35th class reunion is this month. Bunch of no hair fat old men and the same for the women. LOL The best they could do was the Moose and a DJ. LOL When you were in high school. What would you want? A field party or the Moose

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
I love shrimp. I'm not a huge lobster fan though, nice on occasion.

Oh and just so I'm on topic- I'm listening to Schubert "the Trout". Budapest string quartet 1962/1983 LP

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
Now I'm hungry. I'm gonna grab some deep fried for lunch, which I will say is VERY good here in Maine anyway.

.......Donald Fagen "The Nightfly" (LP). Soooooo gooood.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
My 35th class reunion is this month. Bunch of no hair fat old men and the same for the women. LOL The best they could do was the Moose and a DJ. LOL When you were in high school. What would you want? A field party or the Moose
Man I dunno... I missed all up to the 20th. I figure... if I didn't think about hanging out with 'em last year at all, why other than to see who got fat.. who got bald... baaah.. depressin'... heheh

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
I've been out for over 36 years, never went to a reunion, probably never will, I didn't like most of them then, the rest didn't like me, so why watse all of our time.
lol

Jim

speakerman1

Tagline
One told me I was full of crap when I said I didn't want to play dress up as I have been through the 1000 dollar suits and just very nice clothes. I was dirt poor in high school. The 9 going I have no want nor need to see them. LOL

speakerman1

Tagline
Well I finally turned some music on. Kickin back and just cruising. Cleaned all the stainless steel. Guy aerated my yards yesterday. Over seeded and threw some gypsum down. The Pretenders "Learning To Crawl" It is my favorite of theirs. "My City Was Gone" is a great tune. Does any one else buy one of something for one song? Trying to figure where to jumper the tone controls. Was getting cross talk. Very nice day. Best I felt in a long time.

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
Glad you had a good day. I like the pretenders, I had an LP awhile ago. I buy albums for songs but then I almost always discover something I hadn't heard and like that. I do buy some single songs on my phone. Instant buck gone.

I went to my 20th in 2009. I didn't want to but glad I did. However, the guys I was closest to and was hoping to see, none of them went. We had it at some outdoor lobster pound, big space. Most were about the same. Doubt I'll ever do another but small town I remember a bunch back to kindergarten.

Last edited:

speakerman1

Tagline
Glad you had a good day. I like the pretenders, I had an LP awhile ago. I buy albums for songs but then I almost always discover something I hadn't heard and like that. I do buy some single songs on my phone. Instant buck gone.

I went to my 20th in 2009. I didn't want to but glad I did. However, the guys I was closest to and was hoping to see, none of them went. We had it at some outdoor lobster pound, big space. Most were about the same. Doubt I'll ever do another but small town I remember a bunch back to kindergarten.
I can identify with that remark.

speakerman1

Tagline
Soundgarden "Superunknown" Gotta put the Hafler back together. Gotta figure out my mood. Like this music a lot. Hoping the vinyl of this gets here today. Pick some blueberries. I was staying at a sort of rehab in Seattle. LOL Snorted a 4 inch line of very good meth. Thinking it was candy. It wasn't. Ended up in a hospital. LOL Thought it might be a good thing to dry out for awhile. LOL Was pretty cool. After 2 weeks I got to walk around the city. Stayed 3 months. Was a nice vacation. Still didn't learn. Took a few practice sessions finally to get mad enough to say I had enough. I think about 9 years a go. These guys were going good and Cobain had just died. Lot of good bands. Their studio was right behind us. Wasn't a big Nirvana fan. I have some not much though. You never knew who would be playing in Pioneer Square. Pretty cool city to be in.