Need help to repair two phase 400 amps

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
After you post you need to either refresh or navigate off the page and back again. I don't think you've read all my posts....go back to the last post on the previous page and check all my posts from thereto here one more time....please....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
That's normal....don't sweat tenths of volts right now. What are you reading without the DBT inline....

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I am going to strip the wires and tin them. How far back should I cut them? And I will leave you alone from here, Until I receive the goodies!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I will be watching for you. And thank you very much. I know I have not been a very good student. But I have to say I have learned quite a bit but still have a long way to go!

Thanks again Lee, your a cool dude!

LarryD

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Hello Lee, Yes I have and they seem to be fairly straight forward. But I am sure I will need a little help. Is there anything else I can do?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
You'll notice a solid wire going from the input RCA ground plate to the speaker negative posts. That needs to be cut out, and the white wire that went from that same ground plate to the board, eliminate that...