Christmas always starts in Summer...

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Red or Blue? I don't think the seven packages I have left will all be claimed and there were only five members left in my list, I'll send another ASAP once I have a more final idea on that.

Last edited:

Michael F

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Hi Guys, it`s been awhile since I`ve been on these forums, hope everyone is keeping well :)
I just received my 2015 Christmas compilation CD and would like to thank Lee, Jer and all others who took the time, effort and expense of putting something like this together, it is much appreciated, you guys are a great bunch. The Phoenix Christmas music CD library is getting larger by the year!

I see a reference made to a Mr. Larry Mellette in this latest edition. Please pardon my ignorance but I don't believe I`ve had the pleasure of communicating with him on these forums, unless of course by a different handle. Would somebody enlighten me?

Kindest regards and may God bless.
Mike.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Hi Guys, it`s been awhile since I`ve been on these forums, hope everyone is keeping well :)
I just received my 2015 Christmas compilation CD and would like to thank Lee, Jer and all others who took the time, effort and expense of putting something like this together, it is much appreciated, you guys are a great bunch. The Phoenix Christmas music CD library is getting larger by the year!

I see a reference made to a Mr. Larry Mellette in this latest edition. Please pardon my ignorance but I don't believe I`ve had the pleasure of communicating with him on these forums, unless of course by a different handle. Would somebody enlighten me?

Kindest regards and may God bless.
Mike.

He was the original founder of Phoenix, along with Jer. He went by speakerman1 here...

NavLinear

Damn guys - this is a great surprise! Since I've been a member of Phoenix my time here has been a lot of fun and over time it's been very obvious that there are many good people here.

Thanks Steven for spearheading this as I know this has come from your heart and there is nothing better than that. I know that you have used some of your very limited funds to support this - thanks so much for this and all of the energy it takes to put something of this magnitude together.

The Phoenix tape pushed this over the top and it seems that Dr. Bo was involved - thanks so much. We miss Larry and receiving a Phoenix tape as a gift is awesome and very heart felt! I'll display it for a bit and later put together a special song list to record on it.

Lee - you make this place special and we really do appreciate all that you do to keep this site so cool. You have a big heart and we know it!

Jer - you keep this place up and operating and I know this is a PITA at times. Thanks for all that you do.

Thanks to everyone else that contributes here - cheers.

Nav

I'm so emotional I need a Santa helper:

Attachments

orange

Tagline
She must be from the isle of the misfit toy boys...

orange

Tagline
FF didn't want the CD so I added a new and wrapped black and gold early 80s Epitaxial Maxell UDXL II 90 to the package.

I wouldn't doubt WOW!

Glad you liked it! TOLD you that you would :wink:

orange

Tagline
Ah! So the UK and European packages are starting to arrive :)

I hope that Miles' replacement copy of Synthecism I sent with his is satisfactory. I used an older SA stock this time as well and duplicated 1:1 as he requested.

Miracle Mile

Arrived..

Mine arrived as well today:

DSC_0353.jpg

It says: AVOID HEAT, ELECTRICAL AND MAGNETIC FIELDS....

Do I need to wear a gasmask to open it safely? :iconbiggrin:

But seriously: Thank you Gentlemen! :thumbup:

orange

Tagline
One week to the United Kingdom and Europe!

Now there are just eight to hear back from 'over there'...

P.L.F.
Sep
Pat
Marco
Vince

Well, 1-3 others and I have to eat dinner to get my noggin in third gear...

I still have SEVEN packages left.

Glantoir

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
He doesn't say a whole lot.
Mine arrived also, thanks to Stephen and all involved for a really nice Xmas gift.
I feel a bit of a fraud though as I don't post that much here lately, but I do check in regularly.