what are you listening to?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Well......i didn't know if this day would ever come. Hadn't really tested how far we could push the tri-amped setup, until today. Simply amazed how loud and clean this setup is now. Had a couple buds over to see how far we could push em. well...I still don't know. They actually made me uncomfortable physically. It was that intense. Drivers weren't breaking up yet and nothing was clipping. Been walking around for a couple hours muttering fuck...fuck...fuck....
Other than the occasional shove it in their face loud, can't see or feel a reason to go that loud. Never thought I would say that. I believe a guy could hurt himself with these.....

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Well......i didn't know if this day would ever come. Hadn't really tested how far we could push the tri-amped setup, until today. Simply amazed how loud and clean this setup is now. Had a couple buds over to see how far we could push em. well...I still don't know. They actually made me uncomfortable physically. It was that intense. Drivers weren't breaking up yet and nothing was clipping. Been walking around for a couple hours muttering fuck...fuck...fuck....
Other than the occasional shove it in their face loud, can't see or feel a reason to go that loud. Never thought I would say that. I believe a guy could hurt himself with these.....
kinda like driving a big block...congrats...i love that feeling!!!

krellmk

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Are you satisfied with the life you're living
Awesome... love my tri -amp system a friend wanna trade some fucking audiophile speakers name ZU Essence not fan on all them hype on audiophile speakers..https://6moons.com/audioreviews/zu16/essence.html

Miracle Mile

I’m not impressed with the sample of “Us and Them” on that link. Sounds like they mainlined seconal into it. The blurb mentioned “political and emotional” themes- so is this going to be music or a lesson in woke ideology? I’m interested, but at a distance…
Sorry that I've catched this one a bit later than normal...

I don't give a shit about any intrepetation, comments or whatever by anyone on this album.

This masterpiece gave me strength during all the black matters I've been through over the last few weeks.

Amen.

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
A personal antidote to not being able to celebrate with family this year - that and, as good as it is, there's only so much of True South I can watch. John T. Edge is a wonderful writer, knows food and community, and does a wonderful job of finding those pockets of character and characters who still makes the south the south - and our food special, but I've seen most of the episodes multiple times.

This one's in unplayed condition:

IMG_3554.jpg

Miracle Mile

A personal antidote to not being able to celebrate with family this year - that and, as good as it is, there's only so much of True South I can watch. John T. Edge is a wonderful writer, knows food and community, and does a wonderful job of finding those pockets of character and characters who still makes the south the south - and our food special, but I've seen most of the episodes multiple times.

This one's in unplayed condition:

View attachment 78970
What I like the most of this (eye for every detail...) is the 'Digital Recording' logo on the left of the album cover.

Enjoy it Bob. It definetely is a nice find.

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
What I like the most of this (eye for every detail...) is the 'Digital Recording' logo on the left of the album cover.

Enjoy it Bob. It definetely is a nice find.
I caught that when I bought it, as well. Wasn't sure how it would sound but my hope that since it was a Phillips recording, they'd be among the best at using their own stuff to record. That was the case.