what are you listening to?

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
how ya feelin mr. bob???
Getting better, thank you. A case of walking pneumonia I'm about over has kept me from developing more stamina as fast I've wanted but I put in a pretty good hoof to get to and from the truck last night when we went with friends to a new seafood festival down on the riverfront. I'm planning to put in some laps around campus some this week where it's flatter and safer than near where we live.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Getting better, thank you. A case of walking pneumonia I'm about over has kept me from developing more stamina as fast I've wanted but I put in a pretty good hoof to get to and from the truck last night when we went with friends to a new seafood festival down on the riverfront. I'm planning to put in some laps around campus some this week where it's flatter and safer than near where we live.
good to hear!!!
hang in there!!
and remember the quote from shemp howard...
rome wasnt built in a day and neither was syracuse!!!
it just takes time!!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
That is so good to hear Bob!! Yeah!

gene french

Tagline

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Wanna try to use these:
K-45's out of KP-450 bottom cab.
And a set of these for Mid's
EV 1824M.
Even though I don't know what the
fuck I am doing.
More will be revealed.
View attachment 75554
View attachment 75556
Well, I posted this in the wrong place now didn't I. Was supposed to be over in "Randy's K's AKA Vega Killers." If you wanna move it Lee. Up to you.

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Hellnone of us really do. We stumble around till it works..
Ain't that the truth. One of my heroes in the advertising photography business - who retired a wealthy man owning a six story bank building in lower Manhattan - once answered a question about how he did it, he just replied that there was no real secret - he just kept pounding away until he got what he liked. He also coined the mantra that "If it's worth a shot, it's worth a roll. If it's worth a roll, it's worth ten rolls."

Vynuladikt

Journeyman
Tagline
Love great audio, beermaking and pyrotechnics
Ain't that the truth. One of my heroes in the advertising photography business - who retired a wealthy man owning a six story bank building in lower Manhattan - once answered a question about how he did it, he just replied that there was no real secret - he just kept pounding away until he got what he liked. He also coined the mantra that "If it's worth a shot, it's worth a roll. If it's worth a roll, it's worth ten rolls."
Great frame of mind. This one really rings true as well.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=5JAHAFvcr2o&usg=AOvVaw1Og1IWKq24UvFcEZzIBHCM

gene french

Tagline
that was really nice....thanks so much for the suggestion!!!!

playing some abba....i remember the days...

i had some koss headphones...that my pop would put on just to listen to fernando....

lol....

time machine...thats what these systems are....pure and simple...