what are you listening to?

62vauxhall

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Good tune!

The band I was in for 17 years did nothing but covers....except for two originals. Out motto was "We've forgotten more songs than most bands will ever learn".

Keep You're Hands to Yourself was one we did over a long time. It was fun to play.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Good tune!

The band I was in for 17 years did nothing but covers....except for two originals. Out motto was "We've forgotten more songs than most bands will ever learn".

Keep You're Hands to Yourself was one we did over a long time. It was fun to play.
music for me is a time machine....i remember sitting in the driveway listening to kaay in little rock waiting for inna godda davida or alices restaurant long versions....

George S.

Neil Diamond..Tap Root Manuscript
Long day, time for some easy listening.
Took out the Pfanstiehl bonded stylus on the Shure M91E and tried out the Analogis Black Diamond nude elliptical N91ED stylus. Big improvement! Also increased the tracking weight to 1.9 grams. Seems to help with channel balance. Getting good output on both channels.

Attachments

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Neil Diamond..Tap Root Manuscript
Long day, time for some easy listening.
Took out the Pfanstiehl bonded stylus on the Shure M91E and tried out the Analogis Black Diamond nude elliptical N91ED stylus. Big improvement! Also increased the tracking weight to 1.9 grams. Seems to help with channel balance. Getting good output on both channels.
i wish i could relive those turntable days....i could not wait until i got my tape decks...
now, i miss the albums...
i know i can never recreate those days here....no access....
but, i am enjoying the forum and my pl music...

Bob Boyer

Tagline
---
Love the Secret Sisters.

I had them open my season 10 years ago. Their dad's bluegrass band is no slouch, either. I was gonna do a double bill with his band and the Secrets before I got shut down. They still live down in Muscle Shoals. Dad is the GE nuclear rep for Browns Ferry NP, so we had lots to talk about the night they did appear at UTC.

Fun times!

Last edited: