what are you listening to?

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
Mark, those are two extra blue "zero gravity chairs" folded up in the photo of the printer table. When the wife got them, I thought "lawn chairs". Well, not so, very comfortable, my favorite to nap in and listen to big long playing digital files. Google that term and lots of results. I like them so much I use them inside as well as outside
Looking forward to a "antigravity chair"!

George S.

Wood glue is a good trick!

I had my exotic pieces dipped in wax on the ends to reduce checking.
Yup, get the bark off and end grain sealed or all your work will be wasted, the bugs and fungi will ruin the wood and it'll twist, split and check. Makes me ill to think of how many nice logs I've cut up for firewood just to get them moved. Cutting them into planks is more work but worthwhile in some cases. There's some pretty good YouTube videos that show the technique of doing it freehand without a Alaska mill setup. This Russian guys video is probably best.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Naw, I'm reclined in what's called a zero gravity chair. Very comfortable for naps while listening to tunes. Angle to the big flat screen is perfect when reclined.
The dog is a mix of Border Collie and Australian Shepherd. Very smart, very many toys, and knows the names of them all. He's a good dog!
That is one Fine Hound !!