what are you listening to?

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Busy Boy Lee, good choices all, I have and listen to most of them all the time. Can't go wrong with Huxtible's vocals on these fine songs!!….'Stars' being my personal go to...every once in awhile a song comes out though the slabs defies logic. Magical.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Busy Boy Lee, good choices all, I have and listen to most of them all the time. Can't go wrong with Huxtible's vocals on these fine songs!!….'Stars' being my personal go to...every once in awhile a song comes out though the slabs defies logic. Magical.
Oh, I can imagine, cause I've been there~!!~

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Simnple MInds: New Gold Dream (81, 82, 83, 84)
c. 1982, VG++, Yellow and purple splatter vinyl (1st pressing)

Bass heavy, perfect for WOPL amps! One of my favorite albums, one of my favorite bands.
Wonderfully played on the Dual 1229Q / Ortofon Super OM 30.
DSC_4494_25.jpg

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Low 80's and feeling kind of steamy outside ... I think the furnace is going into hibernation starting tonite

Time for some sax !

IMG_20190424_3.jpg IMG_20190424_4.jpg

I've listened to a lot of 180g pressings, but this one is so damn quiet around the music it almost sounds digital. Not a single click or pop on either side...

Last edited:

62vauxhall

Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
Agreed, might be my favorite songwriter. But it's been bugging me that two tracks on this album I already have - somewhere, but no luck finding. The Man Who Invented Himself and Brenda's Iron Sledge. A compilation LP? A long ago recorded mix tape?