what are you listening to?

Metallica ~ Creaping Death "Garage Days Revisited" EP

1984 Music For Nations

This one has definately been used and sounds it. I bought this new back in '84.

I've found a lot of my P.R.C.'s from back in the day(even my old car carry case) and will be giving them a listen as I just got a new to me deck.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Umm...nothing?

No right speaker. I have to look and tear this desk setup down to rebuild and find my DTV box remote while I'm at it.

I had to anyway. I'll get my boombox.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Rex Everything said:
Plasmatics ~ Coup d'Etat

1982 Capitol Records

I still remember the day my brother brought this very tape home. I was shocked it was a woman singing :)
OMG Rex! Did ya see the electrical tape across her nips? I saw them at CBGB's in NYC, they chainsawed a guitar, I wet my bloomers :oops:

Wendy 0 Williams is a Goddess :druid: :lichmalignus: :whax: :sex:

stuwee said:
OMG Rex! Did ya see the electrical tape across her nips? I saw them at CBGB's in NYC, they chainsawed a guitar, I wet my bloomers :oops:

Wendy 0 Williams is a Goddess :druid: :lichmalignus: :whax: :sex:

You are luck to have had the chance to see the Plasmatics. I was too young to have caught them live but saw them on Letterman and on MTV(when they played music). I was 10 when my bro brought this home.

stuwee said:
http://new.music.yahoo.com/nine-inch-nails/albums/broken--7339378

Feelin' broken' fix me Trent........ :evil:

Great Lp tho, can't wait to hear it through the Creek :bigsmurf:

Excellent! Probably my favorite NIN album. Do you have it on LP? I'd love to have that. I also have the companion remix disc "Fixed"

I saw them tour to support "Broken" on the first Lollapalooza tour. Trent burst into flames as his pale white skin hit the uber hot Kansas sun around 2 in the afternoon.

"I have found you can find happiness in slavery"