what are you listening to?

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Lee Ritenour's " 6 String Theory" Alot of people one this one. BB King, Robert Cray, Vince Gill, Taj Mahall, Johnny Lang, John Scofield, Joe Bonamassa, and Slash. Lot of good blues for sure.
Larry

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
jbeckva said:
jbeckva said:
Fu Manchu ~ Go for it (live)
heheh... damn Fu Manchu.. made me "do this" to my 1500VA APC backup... Not to mention getting a nasty phone call from my 6 year old downstairs.. :cheers:

[attachment=0:e433etsj]lowapc.jpg[/attachment:e433etsj]
God Damnnit Daddy, turn it up!! hehe :flower:

Art of Noise ~ Dragnet remix lp natch :faroah:

jbeckva said:
jbeckva said:
Soulfly ~ Off With Their Heads

(yeah!.. just released from the dude who fronted Sepultura.. "Omen")

:druid:
Ah man.. these dudes are kickin' On the same album - Refuse/Resist from Chaos A.D. (classic Sepultura)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

How bout some Territory next then maybe Dust or some old skool Beneath The Remains

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Deep Purple- Made In Japan- Remastered. Great 2 CDs. I'm liking this alot. I have been listening to this for a while. My system has been quiet. I did listen to FM the other day while trying to get a new HD noticed by my other computer. I use to put HDs in all the time. I have forgot how. I must be getting Alzheimers.

Larry

stuwee

Rex Everything said:
jbeckva said:
jbeckva said:
Soulfly ~ Off With Their Heads

(yeah!.. just released from the dude who fronted Sepultura.. "Omen")

:druid:
Ah man.. these dudes are kickin' On the same album - Refuse/Resist from Chaos A.D. (classic Sepultura)
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

How bout some Territory next then maybe Dust or some old skool Beneath The Remains
Dang Rex, have I asked you this before? Do you have 'Dust'?? with the skulls from the catacombes on the cover? please say you do :pirate:

stuwee

Rex Everything said:
stuwee said:
Dang Rex, have I asked you this before? Do you have 'Dust'?? with the skulls from the catacombes on the cover? please say you do :pirate:

Of Course I do!

I also have:

Dust ~ Hard Attack

Both on vinyl!

:cheers:
Shit, Kenny Aaronson, Richey Wise, Marc Bell, soon to be of the Ramones, piece of R&R history there, few youngin's have heard 'From a dry Camel' :pirate: Ooooo, where's the black lights and the :hippy2: :hippy2: :grommit: :happy9: