what are you listening to?

NeverSatisfied

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Play the Game, don’t be the Game
DAYAM!!!! How big a house you got????
It’s Texas Lee….just kidding, the house is nothing special, the garage and shop might be a little out of the norm. Wait until I retire and build my barndominium, won’t be worried about how long a 20hz wave is, just whether the line voltage can keep up.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
It’s Texas Lee….just kidding, the house is nothing special, the garage and shop might be a little out of the norm. Wait until I retire and build my barndominium, won’t be worried about how long a 20hz wave is, just whether the line voltage can keep up.

You're my kinda guy!!

Tagline
Lifelong student / listening = bliss
It was hard to look away from the cleavage..
Lee, in all my years of troubleshooting/fixing/predicting future reliability/performance of military Avionics, I tend to rarely, if ever, use the term 100%.

But in this case, I will make an exception to the above.

That drummer is 100% the fairer sex...and easy on the eyes to boot.

Fact. :0)

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Found this recommendation in an old post by Lee…..wow, was not expecting that.
After starting on the PL 580’s, I decided to see if the Betas would like it, hell yes they do, did have to dial the bass towers down a little, nothing like eight twelve inch woofers going way down low. View attachment 59459

There is more than one Shpongle album..... Check out Younger Brother---"The last days of Gravity" and "Vaccine" Simon's other band...he has a few..

Tagline
Wait until I retire and build my barndominium, won’t be worried about how long a 20hz wave is, just whether the line voltage can keep up.[/QUOTE]

Barndominium -- that's got a ring to it, I like it!

FWIW all my friends have heard me describe the Garage Mahal that I want to build for myself someday...great minds think alike!

Tagline
Lee, it is in Richmond, VT, about 12 minutes south of Burlington, and you can see it from I-89.

I used to drive by it every day on the way to the airbase. It's hard to capture the sheer size in the photo, but looking at my car parked next to it helps...

After a loving restoration, it's now used by the Vermont Youth Conservation Corps - and if you follow the embedded link you can admire the doors on the other side.

Whoever originally built that was a hard-working mofo who obviously shared our appreciation for the bigger things in life.

Meritocracy, baby! :0)

Last edited:

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
For those of you who like a clean, dynamic recording of a good drummer, here's someone who brings more to the table than you would expect from first glance:

So talented she makes it look easy...but it's not. And I would be sure to point out to NavLinear that she also happens to have a winning smile, too. :0)
Way cool but I do have an important question though.

I didn't get a good angle - do you know she is wearing panties??????

Nice video - I'm impressed.

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Prepping to record some WVH Mammoth on Metal Master cream. Warming up the rack with a some Greyboy Allstars I recorded yesterday to kick off the New Year.

Best cuts culled from the following three discs:

Greyboy Allstars TV.jpg Greyboy Allstars.jpg 1641141504296.png

These guys are great if you haven't heard em. Sometimes they strike that 'Steely Dan' vibe like no other...

Last edited: