what are you listening to?

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Tony: Which box set of Pink Floyd did you get? Might spend some of my birthday money towards getting it.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
One of my Christmas presents was this three album, 180 gram vinyl box set of "The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus" featuring the live concert recorded on December 11, 1968. First time I had heard of the group "The Dirty Mac," consisting of John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, and Mitch Mitchell. Played it once through, yesterday, but I am going to play it a few more times this week. I have a few tracks in mind to save for a future mix tape project.

20191225_104757.jpg

Nando.

Fishoz

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Always learning!
Late night me time....
Crackin’ open a fresh new one....

Joe Bonamassa
Live At The Sydney Opera House 16180858-2459-4666-A539-BAB9E758B009.jpeg
Oh Ya....hitting the volume just a BIT more.....

Fishoz

Tagline
Always learning!
Still a bit early...think I’ll crack open another one....
200grm oldy but goodie....think I’ll have Bubba Diagonal join me for this one.

King Ctimson

In The Court Of The Crimson King 83BAAAE3-78A3-465C-ADE6-BA97A903BDF9.jpeg

BlazeES

Tagline
---
Tony: Which box set of Pink Floyd did you get? Might spend some of my birthday money towards getting it.

Nando.
I only picked up the 'sampler' sized CD Nando. The big box-set is stupid expensive and I'm not really a big enough post-Waters PF fan to commit.
I was curious to what they did to improve the sound via remixing and also wanted to hear some of the live stuff retooled after so many years.

True fans of that era of Pink Floyd should check it out. That box-set is a massive amount of material and it appears to have been given the royal treatment.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
There has been a marathon of Match Game or Match Game-Hollywood Squares Hour shows all night on Buzzr, Gene Rayburn and Richard Dawson Family Feuds before that or color What's My Line? I seem to recall an ad claiming that The Price Is Right was finally coming! All of the Range Games, the yodeling pricing game you try to keep from falling off the cliff and lots of Pintos and Chevy Vegas, and an occasional double showcase winner, DAYUM that's good stuff.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Christmas present from Marla. Jack White double album. Just put it on. Not bad so far........
I've heard of Jack White, but only because of his record pressing plant in Detroit.

DSC_0002 (1) (Medium).JPG