The X-amp

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Steven and Stuwee you will receive your things tomorrow. So stuwee if you need puter parts let me know. I think you may like this little amp.

Larry

stuwee

Veteran and General Yakker
speakerman1 said:
Steven and Stuwee you will receive your things tomorrow. So stuwee if you need puter parts let me know. I think you may like this little amp.

Larry
:mrgreen: can't hardly wait :mrgreen: My dull life needs a pick me up! As to the 'puter parts, I'll be sure to let you know, thanks bud! I don't care what these other HooHa's say about ya, your just tit's ta me :faroah:

I'm really looking forward to this X-amp, I got the acid test music all lined up, Lp's lining the walls, some really nice Cd's and of course cassette's and a fedw RtR's, very exciting down here in the desert!!

stuwee

Well, I got the amp and my way cool t-shirt Tuesday afternoon :cheers: . I must have picked up a flu bug here at the library, been sick as a dog :sad4: :sad3: these last few days. I'll hook it up tomorrow morning!!

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
stuwee said:
Well, I got the amp and my way cool t-shirt Tuesday afternoon :cheers: . I must have picked up a flu bug here at the library, been sick as a dog :sad4: :sad3: these last few days. I'll hook it up tomorrow morning!!
I feel for you buddy. I have something. Last week was bad. This week it is off again and on again. Feel good one day and sick the next.

Larry

stuwee

Thanks Larry, I know I felt like a Mack truck hit me, no sense trying to listen critically with a stuffed up head. Fingers crossed I'm better soon.

I can't believe how small and light it is, it's been a while since I picked up an amp with one hand :lol:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
stuwee said:
Thanks Larry, I know I felt like a Mack truck hit me, no sense trying to listen critically with a stuffed up head. Fingers crossed I'm better soon.

I can't believe how small and light it is, it's been a while since I picked up an amp with one hand :lol:
Don't know if I've ever owned like that, doubt if i ever will!!!!!! Thats almost blasphemy!!!!