The X-amp

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
Its 2 channel. Ask him Sat. to see if he thinks it would drive them. Google X-Amp.

Larry

Ok, google gives me these things http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/XAmp/

and computer board amps, nothing remotely like a home stereo rig, can you post a link for me, maybe my google is messed up, wouldn't be the 1st time :lol:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Orange , the incandescents aren't outlawed, only their manufacture. I myself have started buying all the clear 300 watt I can buy. We have 12 waterflood plants that need bulbs, the curly fry lights don't put out much light. When I'm around 50-100 HP motors slingin belts to high pressure tri-plex pumps(2000-6000 PSI) i need all the illumination I can get.

Larry, so Mountain Standard time would be 1:30?????

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Web Police said:
stuwee said:
I'll be there :thumbleft:

I'll believe that when I see it. :cyclops:
Dale's off that day, I'll have to yank him off this machine (He's a Farmville FB addict) :violent1: :dark1:

In fact, I'm going to post over at Steve Hoffman forums that this event is taking place and that more interesting guests are in the pipeline for the future chats :director:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Well it is 5:30. Just hooked up the amp. Playing Frank Marino on the Nak. which is a prerecorded tape. Doesn't sound bad; but I haven't jammed yet. May hook up the R2R later.This one came straight out of the box. Brand spanking new. Not bad I have to say. The more I listen to these Norman Labs the more I like.. Think I'll let it play all day and get burned in.

Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
I have to say. I went back to bed. Just got up. Put another tape in the deck. This little amp has some balls. I should be getting some new tubes for the tube amp today. So I will try them out. Together. Today is sound room day.

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
laatsch55 said:
Orange , the incandescents aren't outlawed, only their manufacture.
Well THAT'S not as bad...I get most all of mine at the dollar store and they're all those crappy FEIT ELECTRIC jobs...HECHO EN CHINE.

speakerman1

Tagline
laatsch55 said:
Orange , the incandescents aren't outlawed, only their manufacture. I myself have started buying all the clear 300 watt I can buy. We have 12 waterflood plants that need bulbs, the curly fry lights don't put out much light. When I'm around 50-100 HP motors slingin belts to high pressure tri-plex pumps(2000-6000 PSI) i need all the illumination I can get.

Larry, so Mountain Standard time would be 1:30?????
Yes the GE plant up the road went out of business. You can still buy China made ones. The curly ones contain mercury. A woman up north broke a bunch and they had to bring in a Hazmat team to get rid of the Mercury before she could live in her home. It cost here 10s of thousands of dollars.

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
speakerman1 said:
A woman up north broke a bunch and they had to bring in a Hazmat team to get rid of the Mercury before she could live in her home. It cost here 10s of thousands of dollars.

Larry

A little paranoid there. I have broken a few CFL's. I just sweep them up and toss em. I have yet to get mercury poisoning or cancer. :albino:

speakerman1

Tagline
I haven't looked but amp may be there today. I shipped a bunch of stuff Wed. Don't remember what all. Fast shipped your stuff today. Should be there Monday.

Larry