The Ohm Model F's

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Need to run to Home Depot and get some sealing foam for the cabinet to driver connection.
Not only do they take gobs of damping factor, they are low ohmage..nice little amp teasers...

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
No Sir Joe, they eat smaller amps.....they do have fast blow 4 amps in line....and yes they will delaminate the voice coil at 5 amps...

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
Very, very nice. I remember you saying these are your second pair, and you never should have sold your first pair. Congratulations!
They have mythical status. I've read much about them. Awesome.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Joe, was having the pan head chassis screws use the same size allen head as the knobs an accident?

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
I've read they have a sweet spot in regards to power. And not to drive them past that sweet spot, ever.
Omnidirectional,. Be very interesting to hear them in a large room with a good distance of separation between them.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I've read they have a sweet spot in regards to power. And not to drive them past that sweet spot, ever.
Omnidirectional,. Be very interesting to hear them in a large room with a good distance of separation between them.
They sound fabulous right before they blow. I blew up my original pair. The factory had shipped them with 5 amp fuses when they should have been 4's. Paid for shipping and they sent me a brand new pair...no cost to me...