The first of 4, PRO 700'S just showed up on the stoop

Vintage 700b

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Fabricator
It's getting near time to crank up the volume on the pots. I'll do that after checking out the temps on the outputs with the laser thermometer and check the output screws for correct torque.
After a day of going easy on my last 2 700b's, I put on Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog - and let er' rip !!!!
That 700 WOPL clarity, and headroom are incredible.
Enjoy

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
That looks very classy, Perry. I was wondering what color knobs you were going to end up with. The blacks or silvers would look great ... probably not the original champagne, however. GLWS.
The originals weren't champagne, that was the smoke from grandma's cigar staining it. :)

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Perry Thanks for the chuckle, I needed it.
Take the day off John, you sound stressed. I'm in the recliner for a few, we're going to Acapulco's for my birthday. I got a hankering for shrimp taco's with a big gob of Guac on top. I can feel the arteries hardening. Too bad it's a real fake mexican joint. Haven't had the real stuff since leaving southern Zona but it'll do.

Dutch54

Journeyman
Take the day off John, you sound stressed. I'm in the recliner for a few, we're going to Acapulco's for my birthday. I got a hankering for shrimp taco's with a big gob of Guac on top. I can feel the arteries hardening. Too bad it's a real fake mexican joint. Haven't had the real stuff since leaving southern Zona but it'll do.
Yea Perry just got wife home from hospital.