Sleepy Joe

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
Yup. It all just makes me more apathetic and uncaring about what's going on.
People wanting more power, money, and fame.
I'll vote for the candidate with the best ideas and policies regardless of party.
I just wish we had better choices of candidates.
We're screwed (once again) with no good choices.
Sniff is right about politics poisoning a Forum.
I won't post about this again.
I apologize if I've offended anyone.

ThomOfYorke

New Around These Parts
I think you're missing the bigger issue in that he knows he is being called out for his cognitive decline and fitness to run for another term but persists anyway. That makes it open-season for ridicule in my book.
That's fair enough and I do understand where you're coming from.

I'd just like to say for the record that I apologize for contributing to the thread getting tense and I'd like to remain on good terms with everyone here. I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Suppose I was just having one of those days where I felt like arguing, lol.

That's fair enough and I do understand where you're coming from.

I'd just like to say for the record that I apologize for contributing to the thread getting tense and I'd like to remain on good terms with everyone here. I probably shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Suppose I was just having one of those days where I felt like arguing, lol.
Thom - this isn't the Sunday school thoushaltnotsayanythingoffensiveorpoliticalormildlyupsettingtoanyone type of environment that you're used to on that 'other' forum!
Even I know that and I've only been here 2 minutes.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Thom - this isn't the Sunday school thoushaltnotsayanythingoffensiveorpoliticalormildlyupsettingtoanyone type of environment that you're used to on that 'other' forum!
Even I know that and I've only been here 2 minutes.

I like to stir the pot as much as anyone but I try to keep the politics down low.... BUT, iffn you got something on your mind, screw it.... Let it fly... Whats the most that could happen, Lee won't take your birthday away.... Not yet anyway. :)

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Anyone feeding into the conspiracy theories yet? Guy manged to get 8 rounds off even after the cops confronted him apparently.
Personally, I think it was incompetence on a new and as yet unclassified level.
I pay more attention to the conspiracy theorists than anyone else- they seem to be correct most of the time…

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I like to stir the pot as much as anyone but I try to keep the politics down low.... BUT, iffn you got something on your mind, screw it.... Let it fly... Whats the most that could happen, Lee won't take your birthday away.... Not yet anyway. :)
Pretty likely not too....gotta get pretty bad before I wander in....