Sleepy Joe

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
Those that want to close this thread, are the topics, especially age related degradation causing you to think about your condition?

I’m not worried about Biden running the country for the next couple/few years. He has a lot of professional people guiding him.

Most of Donald’s crew is in jail or court trying to stay out of jail and he will need a whole new crew to cheer him on as he doesn’t listen to professional advisers. Like when he sided with what Putin told him, discounting the FBI info on that issue.

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
Apathy perhaps. Some people say everything is rigged by the Intel Services, and the politicians are just figureheads doing their bidding due to the dirt they have on them.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Those that want to close this thread, are the topics, especially age related degradation causing you to think about your condition?

I’m not worried about Biden running the country for the next couple/few years. He has a lot of professional people guiding him.

Most of Donald’s crew is in jail or court trying to stay out of jail and he will need a whole new crew to cheer him on as he doesn’t listen to professional advisers. Like when he sided with what Putin told him, discounting the FBI info on that issue.

Nope, there is NO forum in the world that can discuss politics or religion and NOT have it degrade into chaos. this place is no different.

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
I agree with Lee, We need a good strong Real Republican like Liz Chaney to run this country

J!m

Tagline
BOT
I’d expect the pro-trump team to go after Biden but not the other way around.

No CIA agenda like with Kennedy so it doesn’t make sense.

George S.

The younger progressives and Obama operatives are staging a Democratic party coup to get Biden to retire. They've used him, and are now attempting to jettison him.
His health issues aren't new, they've covered them up. They control the narrative.
They attempted to destroy Trump using "Lawfare" and fake narratives. Didn't work. They can't allow Trump to run.
They have no one who can beat Trump.
And I do hope RFK has a position in the administration.
Trust no one who says his uncle was eaten by a cannibal.:)

The BBC is just retarded sometimes. They have a penchant for really over-dramatising the reporting style sometimes and this is no exception;
while other people in the background are casually walking and driving around with no other signs of fear or panic, this clown is lying down 'taking shelter'. Lol.
No doubting there were bullets flying around as can clearly be seen by Trumps' close call in the video I posted earlier but what a chump this reporter is.
The shooting was probably over an hour before they filmed this piece outside the burger joint they decided to move on to later.
What a joke.

https://www.bbc.com/news/videos/cyx0vl4j1wko