SHERWOOD P-965 HELP !!!

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
I've had this preamp now for a couple of years... And its still over my head ! I know alot of you guys are members of other Forums besides this one... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND SOMEONE ELSE THAT USES THIS PREAMP AND KNOWS IT BETTER THAN I DO ????? I have done something to it and when I put it on CD it says SONAS.... LMAO..... What the frig is that ??? I can't get it back to playing CD's... There has got to be someone that has one of these things and can help me.... I just need help finding them.... thanks guys.... My next move is just pushing alot of stuff that I have no idea what it does... Thought i would try this route first !

kevin

Thanks... Yea I got that... Im not a bit ashamed to say if its in there I sure cant find it !

kevin

Sutton uses this same preamp.... I had to show him how to set up the 5.1 surround. Thats the one and only thing I've ever been able to do for him.... I fooled with it so long I finally got it right !

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
PICS<,PICS,PICS..........................374519498y082lganpgp9qg9hng3 l8u v29joe 9jk2 ,womh;l

kevin

Its killing me Lee.... It's like the option for CD is gone everywhere... When ya push the CD button it says SONOS Never even heard that word !!!! I think I'll shoot it ! Right in the SONOS !

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
A little googling broughtn this up. sonos a cali based wireless multiroom connection system. sonos also refers to the company making the wireless components. Check all wireless settings or see if you activated multiroom wireless control or mode...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
How about public sector insurance company operating in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?? Sonas...

kevin

Damn.... Damn.... I give up for tonight !!! Maybe somebody will know someone that has one of these damn things and understand it... I sure have no business with it !!! LMOAO !!!! Thanks for your help Lee... I'll keep reading... If I could find SONOS in the book I'd feel alot better....

fitz43

Veteran and General Yakker
Damn.... Damn.... I give up for tonight !!! Maybe somebody will know someone that has one of these damn things and understand it... I sure have no business with it !!! LMOAO !!!! Thanks for your help Lee... I'll keep reading... If I could find SONOS in the book I'd feel alot better....
A search of the pdf for sonos comes up blank. The manual won't help. Is the rest of the display in English?

kevin

A search of the pdf for sonos comes up blank. The manual won't help. Is the rest of the display in English?
YEP... I found a sonos forum.... I resterged but waiting for permission to post.... LMAO... Im going to get thrown out of my first forum !!!!!!