Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Web Police said:
[quote="Fast Forward":1aetcwzt]Stop Whinning

Well FF sent me the recipients address twice and the zip codes were different in in each pm. Luckily I figured that in one of the pm's a Chaska whore was giving him a naked piggie front ride. :cyclops:[/quote:1aetcwzt]Nobodys Purfigt :oops:

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
[attachment=1:rupbac3i]images-3.jpeg[/attachment:rupbac3i]Well I finally talked to Santa this evening,,,he says Sorry to the Last Secret Santa didn,t get a chance to get to the Post office til today,,,Santa says he was on his way to the Post office on friday but stopped of at the Local Chaska VFW hall after a few to many Hot Chocolates and winning a couple Hundred at Pull Tabs Santa decided to stop off at the Local young ladies half way house to share his good fortune,,while enjoying their company the house was raided by the local police during the raid Santa was searched and the search turned up a 1/2 oz of BC bud and a small amount of lebanese Black Hash,,santa claims the suit was borrowed from a friend, but he was aressted for Drug Possesion (4 th offense and solictation of prostitution (6 offense this Year) anyway he was released in time to go to his new job as a youth Guidence counsler,,,also arrested was the Mayor of Chaska who was disguised as Buckwheat I managed to get a few Pics of the incident

Attachments

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Mine went out as of 2-3 days ago.

Incoming?

orange

Tagline
Re: Secret Santa HOMESTRETCH

Has anybody besides me not received their gift yet?

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Re: Secret Santa HOMESTRETCH

orange said:
Has anybody besides me not received their gift yet?

I think it is taking chewie longer than he anticipated in refurbishing your White Oak 1000. :cyclops:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
COOOOOOOOOOOOOL You did good. I am proud of you, Sorry If I seem brash this AM. I'm not trying to be. I'm trying to be heart felt. Carly brought a bug home with her. I'm suppose to be doing things. Was suppose to go on a scooter ride and play Santa. They are going to have to come here.

Merry Christmas My Friend
Larry

orange

Tagline
I haven't heard as to if it was received though.

orange

Tagline
speakerman1 said:
PM the person. Don't do it in the public. Is all you have to do. That is what I did. To make sure everything was well.

Larry
Using channels so yes I did.

orange

Tagline
Web Police said:
jbeckva said:
Don't make me pull a Village People avi on you too... heheheh (geesh... what the heck is THAT.. basketball jones meets SCREAM????)

It is good to have an annoyying avie once in awhile though. I'll change it soon enough. :cyclops:
Keep wondering if the massaged squirrel gets caught in an illegal squirrel massage sex bust with some underage chipmunks and a groundhog pimp.

Have to stop looking man.
:roll:

laatsch84

Journeyman
orange said:
I haven't heard as to if it was received though.
I got it yesterday :) thank you so very much. Havent opened it yet saving for xmas im excited to see whats there :) merry christmas!

orange

Tagline
Okay...something in there is meant for Christmas and it has to be played on your PC.

orange

Tagline
Meanwhile I gather MINE is on the way tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.