Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
People volunteer to participate and send their Name, address via PM

You could use a computer to match or just put them in a Quaker Oats box in the arms of the drunk guy sleeping it off on Main Street and honk him awake to shake them up, give him a ten and thank him and pull the slips out one by one, replacing them when an unwanted name-to-name match is made. Assign the pulled names to the written list, in any order you want.

Or let Jerry have all the fun.

Once the choices have been made personal or email messages are sent to inform each member of their recipient.

In order to make it work better it is suggested (by me) that at least TEN members should enter or you kinda know too easily who it will be.

Void in Hell and to anyone who is prejudiced again eives, munchkins or fun.

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
speakerman1 said:
How does it work?

Larry
If you want to participate send a PM or respond on this site..I,ll post a shut off date and then pick the names randomlly,,,you,ll be notified who you are going to be Secret Santa to and be supplied with his address ,,I think 20.00 of Value is about right,,,The gift doesn,t have to be Audio related,,( I got a Hungarian Cookbook last year) so if you are a regular poster Other members may know about your hobbies etc,,,thats the basics for now any questions suggestions Compliants just post me under the Secret Santa post,,,Ho Ho Ho and in Stuwees case Hoe,,FF

orange

Tagline
laatsch55 said:
Damn Web, what did we all do to get that avvie, it's the same on TH right??
Where are my memory pills?

orange

Tagline
Web Police said:
[quote="Fast Forward":1zx3pne7]Can I have one of the Super Mods keep this Bumped to the top

I made the thread a sticky, but stuwee could have done the same thing. :cyclops:[/quote:1zx3pne7]

Where is old pumpkin butt anyway? Missed him a couple days or so.

Okay, I'm just catching up. Got it.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
jbeckva said:
Don't make me pull a Village People avi on you too... heheheh (geesh... what the heck is THAT.. basketball jones meets SCREAM????)

It is good to have an annoyying avie once in awhile though. I'll change it soon enough. :cyclops:

Status
Not open for further replies.