Status
Not open for further replies.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Fast Forward said:
Hey Bone Heads can we stick to the Topic for a Change, anybody caught messin with this thread gets Raindeer Turds in their F-----in Cornflakes

Touchy touchy touchy. I am beginning to think your cornflakes have had turds in them since the 1950's :cyclops:

ksrigg

Chief Journeyman
I'm in. Is someone going to post some rules, or anything like that? Like a limit ro no limit? Might be cool with no limit, Somebody might get a blank taps, ans somebody else get a tape DECK............

Count me in...

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Web Police said:
[quote="Fast Forward":rdkh90d4]Hey Bone Heads can we stick to the Topic for a Change, anybody caught messin with this thread gets Raindeer Turds in their F-----in Cornflakes

Touchy touchy touchy. I am beginning to think your cornflakes have had turds in them since the 1950's :cyclops:[/quote:rdkh90d4]No Respect,,I don,t get no respect

Attachments

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
ksrigg said:
I'm in. Is someone going to post some rules, or anything like that? Like a limit ro no limit? Might be cool with no limit, Somebody might get a blank taps, ans somebody else get a tape DECK............

Count me in...
I set a Limit 20.00 minimum,,not including shipping...with the exception of one year at another site I,ve always recieved in excess of the dollar amount ,,I find most people to be extremely generous ,,remember this doesn,t have to be an Audio gift,,FF

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Web Police said:
[quote="Fast Forward":3e1utye7]Hey Bone Heads can we stick to the Topic for a Change, anybody caught messin with this thread gets Raindeer Turds in their F-----in Cornflakes

Touchy touchy touchy. I am beginning to think your cornflakes have had turds in them since the 1950's :cyclops:[/quote:3e1utye7] Your Christmas present has just arrived

Attachments

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
December 12 is almost a bit late to ship to Canada and right around many USPS critical windows as well as for priority shipping.

For instance, APO/FPO is a matter of when the plane is available and shipping and gets there however it can be sent, when it arrives (I know this from experience).

Since some of us get all our income near the beginning of each month I would like to ask we cut off on November 30 so budgeting and scheduling are better accomodated, regardless of when any one member can actually buy or mail.

Thank you,

Steven

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
orange said:
December 12 is almost a bit late to ship to Canada and right around many USPS critical windows as well as for priority shipping.

For instance, APO/FPO is a matter of when the plane is available and shipping and gets there however it can be sent, when it arrives (I know this from experience).

Since some of us get all our income near the beginning of each month I would like to ask we cut off on November 30 so budgeting and scheduling are better accomodated, regardless of when any one member can actually buy or mail.

Thank you,

Steven
I thought I,d allow some time to get more responses,,using the 30th seems a bit early,,but let me see how many responses i get this week

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Cmon you guys,,,wheres you Christmas Spirit and the thought of giving away some useless CRAP you don,t want so it becomes some useless CRAP someone else doesn,t want,,,an opportunity like this only happens once a year

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Fast Forward said:
stuwee said:
I'm in, but nobody wants anything that I have :evil:

Then again I might just show up on your doorstep in a thong if I don't get somthing nice from ya :bootyshake:
Hey Douche PM me your addy
You have to perfume the thong and wear those flashing LED bike lights on the waistband Stuwee, that's all.

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Ok I,m going with Dec 5th as a cut-off Date,,,any body who wants in has til that date,,,I,ll post the names of the members who signed up then,,,,if you haven,t PM me you address please do so,,,hoe ,hoe ,hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.