Phase Linear 700 series 2 faceplate needed

Dr12volt

New Around These Parts
I have a 700 series 2 that someone has brused the faceplate so it's no longer champaign colored. Does anyone have the inner and outer faceplate to make it look original

Attachments

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Looks like the handles (drawer pulls from home depot) and the right channel meter are also in need of replacement. Time for a WOPL treatment. Joe has new Series II faceplates and meter boards and handles are easy to find.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I have a NOS 700 Series II face plate from 1978ish but it's going to go on my last amp. That would be the closest to Champagne colored as you can get. You can imagine the price....... There should be plenty of used face plates around. I probably have a stack of them somewhere.

Dr12volt

New Around These Parts
I have a NOS 700 Series II face plate from 1978ish but it's going to go on my last amp. That would be the closest to Champagne colored as you can get. You can imagine the price....... There should be plenty of used face plates around. I probably have a stack of them somewhere.
If you find one please let me know. Thanks

Dr12volt

New Around These Parts
Looks like the handles (drawer pulls from home depot) and the right channel meter are also in need of replacement. Time for a WOPL treatment. Joe has new Series II faceplates and meter boards and handles are easy to find.
I have a set of handles and yes the meter is a bit odd. It will work perfectly after it warms up. Thanks

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I just looked, I don't have a used face plate, just my NOS one. I think somebody here bought all my old series II's. I only have a couple Pro 700's and a few 700B FP's

Dr12volt

New Around These Parts
I offer beautiful S2 replacement faceplates. The one on yours is not original as it has square corners...
Do you also have the black knobs to go with your black faceplate? I also see that your level meters display differently. Are those also White Oak replacements?

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Do you also have the black knobs to go with your black faceplate? I also see that your level meters display differently. Are those also White Oak replacements?
Black knobs are available all over the web, every user has a different preference. And yes, the meters that Eric has are the White Oak premium upgrade meters.

Hexis22

Chief Journeyman
The White Oak LED meters can display either Bar or Dot configuration, selectable by a switch based on your preference.