phase linear 400

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
i now have 3 properly functioning phase linears...
and a pioneer sx1080...
i only need the ps caps for the 200...recap, change to leds and upgrade the caps on the 8 fin....and of course my old 4 fin is truckin along....
waiting a bit on joe to ship things for the wopl build...THANK ALL OF YOU!!!

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
this emblem is for the front of the machine i am building...for my personal use...as a tribute to joes company for his design combined with the original phase linear 400......it is not for commercial use...i think it is a nice thing to do in appreciation of the help and inspiration he has shown me...others mileage may vary....
as joe said in this thread...if he ever finds the time maybe one day he will consider investigating a logo for his business....i dont feel i am stepping on toes...just showing respect...
Gene did not use the White Oak Audio font :)

gene french

Tagline
good morning....
my son called me at 2 am from milking....seems our lab died last night....
5 years ago we were working on the electric gate i built...and the dogs with us....dokie hid in the bushes next to us and charged a passing motorcycle...
it broke his back....and he lost the use of his back legs....our neighbor on the motorcycle got skinned up pretty nicely....he was understanding....
i built a little cart for dokie so he could more easily manuever ....and we bought doggie diapers from amazon.....probably should have put him down after the accident...but, i did not have the heart to do that....anyway....he did enjoy 5 more years....he was very independent....a good pet....
rip dokie....
1655396702429.png

gene french

Tagline
kinda strange how you get so attached to your pets....one brother swore off of dogs after 3 life long wiener dogs....i forget the names....
he said it was just getting too tough to bury them....
we love our animals....
thanks everybody!!!!
the youngest pair of loros....they show up in the evening....we feed them....they sleep in the laundry room....after breakfast, out they go to their day job....whatever that is....it rained so hard yesterday....one bird came in late....seems he was too wet to fly....and walked up to the back door.....and squawked....came in for his supper....maria dried him off....and this morning they were on top of the dryer waiting for breakfast....lol
life can be so cruel on one hand and so miraculous on the other....
oh well, life goes on!!!
1655399016627.png

gene french

Tagline
sometimes you gotta be your own vet around here too....
surprising what you can do with duct tape, half a pool noodle, and pvc pipe, and some old rags....
1655402225759.png

she turned out just fine....did not have to put her down....kept her pinned up a bit....
if a cow gets to where they cant get up....you really dont have too many options...