phase linear 400

gene french

Veteran and General Yakker
guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
Sad and sweet story Gene. Some may not think the same about their dogs but my dogs are family members. Some better than family. Needless to say I know you loved him. May he rest in the Spirit.
so are mine....when the chicks were very small....they stayed in a box in the bedroom....until we felt safe to put them in the pen outside....
we get tons of pleasure from the animals...
and people dont understand....a good dog would lay down his life to protect you....
even the police wont do that....and they are paid....lol
of course self preservation is a strong instinct....

good morning everyone....i think one of the dcprotect boards will arrive today....i hope anyway....
i will install in the 8 fin new to me 400....
i dont have joes chassis or other upgrades needed to put the wopl together....
and i have another dcprotect on the way too....
should wrap all of this up in the next few weeks....
if i live that long....
lol
pura vida!!!!

gene french

Tagline
so are mine....when the chicks were very small....they stayed in a box in the bedroom....until we felt safe to put them in the pen outside....
we get tons of pleasure from the animals...
and people dont understand....a good dog would lay down his life to protect you....
even the police wont do that....and they are paid....lol
of course self preservation is a strong instinct....

good morning everyone....i think one of the dcprotect boards will arrive today....i hope anyway....
i will install in the 8 fin new to me 400....
i dont have joes chassis or other upgrades needed to put the wopl together....
and i have another dcprotect on the way too....
should wrap all of this up in the next few weeks....
if i live that long....
lol
pura vida!!!!
good morning george of the jungle!!!

gene french

Tagline
changed ps caps on 200....works and sounds nice ...done!!!
done with three of five now!!!
two more to go...
got in watts dcp board...will install in 8 fin tomorrow and listen to it a bit...have a recap kit on the way for it too....
joe is sending the ps cap upgrade and led board for the 8 fin....and a chassis and various parts for the white oak build....
progress is slow.....but steady....
life is good....
i bought more spare parts on ebay....a man needs spare parts!!!
pura vida!!!

gene french

Tagline
well, good news....
and bad news....
first the good news...
installed dcp...worked perfectly....
put the 8 fin on line....sounds fabulous....
ran it up to 110 db....kinda my limit for ears and glasses....
did order a cap kit...
and a led kit
and a ps cap kit
but, i expect no problems....
see, i completed two tasks....and
there has been no explosion....
lol
1655596410875.png

gene french

Tagline
well...was coming home ...downhill...when the motor died...i think it the fuel pump as the sendung unit quit...they are one unit...i have a new one...was waiting to burn down the fiel level to drop tank...any way ... i decided to coast as far as i could when i entered th ess curve....where i quickly discovered one person can not turn the steering wheel alone with no hydraulics...i actually bent the steering wheel trying...and of course i was riding the brakes down hill a bit until i evidently exhausted the vacuum reserve...and could not stop either...
so...i hit the embankment and it ran two tires on the right up the hill ....and decided to lay down...
about 30 people showed up...and flipped it back over....changed the front right right tire...towed it to the mechanic...my son rode the running board to help steer it as we pulled it with his izuzu suv....
i was very blessed...to walk away.....

Attachments

Tagline
Always Thinking Outside The Box.
well...was coming home ...downhill...when the motor died...i think it the fuel pump as the sendung unit quit...they are one unit...i have a new one...was waiting to burn down the fiel level to drop tank...any way ... i decided to coast as far as i could when i entered th ess curve....where i quickly discovered one person can not turn the steering wheel alone with no hydraulics...i actually bent the steering wheel trying...and of course i was riding the brakes down hill a bit until i evidently exhausted the vacuum reserve...and could not stop either...
so...i hit the embankment and it ran two tires on the right up the hill ....and decided to lay down...
about 30 people showed up...and flipped it back over....changed the front right right tire...towed it to the mechanic...my son rode the running board to help steer it as we pulled it with his izuzu suv....
i was very blessed...to walk away.....
Wow, Gene that does not look good. Hope your feeling better. Today you will know?