phase linear 400

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
GENE ! where you been man !! HA! I decided I better keep me ole piece of Schiit DAC. Hope you find another person with another piece of Schiit that decides to sell... Hope you are having a GRAND DAY brother! Happy 4th and all that, yada, yada, yada.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
i dont blame you....i would keep that ole piece of schiit too!!!
lol
dont worry....another opportunity will present itself!!!
lol
thanks my friend....enjoy your 4th....
hopefully we wont float away....
been an interesting day....bought another car...my horse is sick....lol
life is good!!!
take care...

e30m3mon

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
Now you can translate Al's moniker...
...thanks Joe for providing the history on the E30 M3! Been busy today working in the yard. Damn hot outside.

The "mon" part came to me while I was at a friend's house in USVI - we were (over)enjoying some cold ones at a bar in St John called "The Quiet Mon" and since a forum I had been creating an account for had an ID called "e30m3man", I decided to take the name of the bar as the ID's surname. Goofy, yes, but hey I did say we were (over)enjoying many cold ones, so it worked ;)

Pics of the M3s at home, per Joe's notes ...

Attachments

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
...thanks Joe for providing the history on the E30 M3! Been busy today working in the yard. Damn hot outside.

The "mon" part came to me while I was at a friend's house in USVI - we were (over)enjoying some cold ones at a bar in St John called "The Quiet Mon" and since a forum I had been creating an account for had an ID called "e30m3man", I decided to take the name of the bar as the ID's surname. Goofy, yes, but hey I did say we were (over)enjoying many cold ones, so it worked ;)

Pics of the M3s at home, per Joe's notes ...
nice looking cars....never owned a bwm

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Old ones were the best - through the E46 chassis. The newer ones are getting too challenging for a shadetree mechanic who doesn't have thousands of $$ to invest in esoteric testing tools. Reliability has wavered as well.
Agree Al, the new ones are an electronic nightmare, the electronics are the least reliable part of the vehicle.