Parts Database

grapplesaw

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Mouser stock the eom switchcraft washers for a little less in price. I will put up the part numbers when I get home

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
1K Pot for old control boards

Anybody got a part number for the 1K Pot for the old control boards (Pl-36 or the 14/20's)? I need 4 of them and the 40 year old pots have seen better days. Hopefully somebody has sourced out a new one which has the correct footprint. The old part number designation was R107/R207 I do believe. If anybody has 4 new ones, I have some good stuff for trade or I have the cash.

Thanks Guys

tivali

New Around These Parts
Tagline
---
That is pretty much the pot that PL used on every one of their original control boards. Open frame carbon pot.

Last edited:

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
LOOKING FOR:
The AC back panel "fan only" outlet for the WOA 700 chassis. Not sure what this thing is called. Mouser doesn't have many pictures in their AC outlet page, can't identify what I need.
ALSO:
The "Direct Connect / Normal" switch states a .47µf capacitor (16v should do?) and a 220kΩ resistor (1/2 watt?). Recommendations for these parts?

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable

Marty, we're going BACK...to the Radio Shack!

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
LOOKING FOR:
The AC back panel "fan only" outlet for the WOA 700 chassis. Not sure what this thing is called. Mouser doesn't have many pictures in their AC outlet page, can't identify what I need.
ALSO:
The "Direct Connect / Normal" switch states a .47µf capacitor (16v should do?) and a 220kΩ resistor (1/2 watt?). Recommendations for these parts?
Use a 1uF polypropylene non polar. Do not use a polar in that application. Wima makes many suitable caps for this application

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Use a 1uF polypropylene non polar. Do not use a polar in that application. Wima makes many suitable caps for this application
I just happen to have a few! Thanks!
The .47 μf value is what I read from the original service manual.