Parts Database

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
700B Attenuator Switch

LEE!!! SCORE... I had been unable to find the 700B attenuator switch but I stumbled across an Ampex part (also made by Clarostat) number of 62-0040 with a BE-20 marking also on it (probably the Clarostat number). All you have to do is add the straight jumper across the 2 pins and it works. Pretty much the same exact dimensions too.

700B Attenuator.jpg 700B Attenuator 2A.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Get em while there HOT

Tired of using the old insulating shoulder washers on your input RCA's???? I ordered some of these from Online Components (http://www.onlinecomponents.com/switchcraft-s1078.html?p=12322537) and these are the correct ones and they fit like a dream. Here is a pic with one in the hole and one on the Switchcraft Jack. They fit the Nice Cardas RCA's I use in my builds too.

The have a bunch in stock but don't wait. I would rather use these than the cheesy colored plastic ones that come with the new jacks. As a matter of fact I use one of these S1078's under the red or white plastic ones so not only do you have great insulation, you can still see red or white for left or right.

S1078.jpg

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Tried to order 50 but on top of that they wanted a 28.50 surcharge....god I hate that, I understand it, but I hate it....

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Oh, forgot about that. I had to order DCP relays too so I didn't have to go through that. Maybe we should do a group grope....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
It's not that, just too much day job, get home and don't feel like doin shit...