New Music coming out

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
If you know of a band coming out with a new CD post it here.

Stevie Nicks is coming out with a new one in May. Still like her voice.

Larry

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Heard the first two tracks of Shpongles new one "The God Particle" WOW!!!

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
speakerman1 said:
If you know of a band coming out with a new CD post it here.

Stevie Nicks is coming out with a new one in May. Still like her voice.

Larry
The rest of her is still a great butter melter as well.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Elite-ist said:
Neil Young and the International Harvesters new album is titled "A Treasure." Not released quite, yet, but you can check this link for Neil's Tech Notes on the making of the Blu-Ray: http://neilyoungnews.thrasherswheat.org ... oungs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nando.
After seeing Booker T play with the Drive-by Truckers on a PBS show, I wouldn't mind seeing Neil play with them as well. They would mesh well!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
Here is a nice LP box set coming out.

http://www.burningshed.com/store/porcup ... untry/222/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wish I had the money.

Larry
Yep, some tasty stuff there! $80 for four Lps is a bit steep, but that 24 bit download at $16.95 for 2 hours of high quality Live music looks tempting, Porcupine Tree - Atlanta (24bit flac download)......If you buy this, can you send the files to a friend? Or do you have to burn a copy on a old fashioned CD or cassette?? :twisted: :twisted:

Jimmy

Journeyman
Tagline
---
For those interested in psych rock, The new Black Angels album, Clear Lake Forest, came out a week ago. I haven't heard any tracks yet, but I expect awesomeness.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Buckcherry released the new single for streaming the other day.

Say Fuck It

New EP drops this month. Looking forward to its release along with the new Ace Frehley album this month.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
One Bad Son's new release Black Buffalo comes out on Tuesday. You can listen to most of the new tracks here.

Most of it is pretty rocking but if you want something a little more mellow check out, Decades.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Heh heh. Not sure Doug. I havent decided yet if I will be buying them. I still need to round out my Pic Disc set, with Maidens S/T album. Being that im almost finished with that, and I'm planning on getting all the deluxe Zep re issues, these Maidens may have to wait a while, for me anyways.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Heh heh. Not sure Doug. I havent decided yet if I will be buying them. I still need to round out my Pic Disc set, with Maidens S/T album. Being that im almost finished with that, and I'm planning on getting all the deluxe Zep re issues, these Maidens may have to wait a while, for me anyways.
I sold ALL my picture discs of Maiden a few months ago except The Seventh Son. There was probably 25 of them including the Rock in Rio 3 disc set. I liked them but I don't miss them really, I have the original studio albums and most of the EP's already. I won't buy the new reissue stuff, to much original stuff and rarity versions I still have to work on

I am thinking of selling my First 10 Years CD boxset also if anyone is interested

EDIT: Actually, I do have another picture disc set of Maiden, Flight 666 sealed

Last edited:

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Before I heard about these my plan for Maiden was to try and acquire as many original releases as possible. I only have a few of those... Beast, Mind, Maiden Japan, and Rock In Rio. Im sure my opinion will change though when these hit the shelves. :toothy10:

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Before I heard about these my plan for Maiden was to try and acquire as many original releases as possible. I only have a few of those... Beast, Mind, Maiden Japan, and Rock In Rio. Im sure my opinion will change though when these hit the shelves. :toothy10:
I have like 70 Maiden lps, eps here Ben. I was actually thinking of letting some go and just keeping the absolute rarest stuff. I even have a original copy of Somewhere in Time sealed I might be persuaded to part with