New Gear House

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Does having that power conditioner sitting on top like that, mess with the tuner front end at all ?

Thanks Nav and Nick, good to know if I find a deck and a place to put it. Last night after coming home from the bar I decided to do something with the bottom of the cabinet so I took a power conditioner I got a while back at a local auction and adjusted the shelf on the bottom so I could put the tuner on it with the PC on top. Then I had a space perfect for albums so I grabbed a few from my collection and put them in there. It looks a lot more finished but doesn't clear up where a tape deck(s) might go. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it

. View attachment 19870 View attachment 19871 View attachment 19872

nelsress

Journeyman
Does having that power conditioner sitting on top like that, mess with the tuner front end at all ?
I'm not sure Blaze, the reception's not too good compared to the other side of the room but it was like that before inserting the power conditioner so I'm guessing that's not causing that problem. How would tuner front end issues manifest, would it be a sound thing, a reception thing or another thing?