NEW BUILD, with a NICE Surprise WOAD delivers

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Joe, good call. The Cross talk numbers were not impressive. I figured out it was a function of the Load Bank so I re-ran the tests and got -91dB which is right in there. The load bank affects the cross talk so I'll remember to run it without it in the future.

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
On the truck for delivery. I may need to throw a few more tires up on the roof to hold those shingles down tonight!
YEE HAW!!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Fat Girl (my 700 Series II) is getting a retrofit of the New White Oak Audio Design RevG1 Control board today so I'm running baseline tests of her right now and then I'll slip in the new board and test her again using the same AP settings. The only thing that will change is the control board. More to follow with pics.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Here are a few of my results for Fat Girl. The numbers are excellent and in my testing, it shows a great improvement in a couple areas.

Crosstalk numbers were improved by about 8dB (Rev G1 board was -86dB)
THD+N was improved by .02% (Rev G1 Board was .01%)

I like it...... It took me about 90 minutes to swap boards including removal and replacement of the covers and face plate...

After putting in the New LED boards and the new G1 board in Ugly Fat girl, she is looking prettier before midnight without having to drink a 12 pack, and she can sing like a MoFo............

Thanks Joe..... I'm a happy camper

IMG_5574.JPG

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
How can this turn out any better??? How about a good review from Brad since he just took delivery of his New WOPL an hour ago.... SWEET

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I've been waiting since 1973 for a 700b. I've had it two hours & I already need a shower.
That's my review for now.

OH; Of course a BIG thanks to Perry for a very professional deal start to finish.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Here are a few of my results for Fat Girl. The numbers are excellent and in my testing, it shows a great improvement in a couple areas.

Crosstalk numbers were improved by about 8dB (Rev G1 board was -86dB)
THD+N was improved by .02% (Rev G1 Board was .01%)

I like it...... It took me about 90 minutes to swap boards including removal and replacement of the covers and face plate...

After putting in the New LED boards and the new G1 board in Ugly Fat girl, she is looking prettier before midnight without having to drink a 12 pack, and she can sing like a MoFo............

Thanks Joe..... I'm a happy camper

View attachment 35159
Wow, new LED boards and all. Fat girl is going down town.