My New Preamp!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Till your ass has been placed in THE chair and you have heard the pair of K-Horns Lee has.... Your missing it !!!! And I got the same damn speaker.... But they don't sound like Lee's... Ive listened to many many speaker in my time... Something about the room... The size of the room.... Who Knows what it is... But damnit it works !!! Lee ruined me and my stereo... I didn't stop... With Lee and Tims help..... until I got a pair just like Lee's... When I heard his... I had to have that sound !!! His stereo reminds me of a drug I once did..... And Im still CHASING it !!!!
Amen Kev, this time of year we should all be thankful that monkey is off our backs and we just chase the ultimate sound as best we can, eh? Better for our life partners as well!!

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
I 'll dig around later this afternoon and see if I can find something. I am pretty sure we can find something to work for you. Almost all the boxes are unpacked so it's getting easier to find things once again. :)

Robert

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Got that covered now........got some XLR to RCA adapters, that'll do till I go the full XLR route..