Most iconic vinyl album covers ever!

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
That makes twice that I've seen Osibisa on this forum- I thought no one ever heard of them. Beautiful jacket art!
I have the original promo album complete with the a full size poster and the letter that was to be read on the air Introducing Osibisa to the listeners of a station in Racine Wisconsin, it's also my Avatar on Africa hunting .com

P.L.F.

Journeyman
Tagline
I love BIG amplifiers!
I have the original promo album complete with the a full size poster and the letter that was to be read on the air Introducing Osibisa to the listeners of a station in Racine Wisconsin, it's also my Avatar on Africa hunting .com
OSIBISA? I've nearly forgotten they ever existed. Good to remind great music from the shadow...
Many thx! And graphically - very catchy cover art indeed...

premiumplus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Stuck in the 70's
That album cover is the first one that I thought of when you mentioned iconic covers! What is more iconic than this one? Used to have it and it was stolen about 25 years ago, along with 800 other albums, my clothes, and my car. All on the night before I was moving out of town. Grrrrrrrrrr, if Karma is a bitch, I hope that the bastard that got my car and belongings is on the cold end of it now.:angryfire:

P.L.F.

Journeyman
Tagline
I love BIG amplifiers!
That album cover is the first one that I thought of when you mentioned iconic covers! What is more iconic than this one? Used to have it and it was stolen about 25 years ago, along with 800 other albums, my clothes, and my car. All on the night before I was moving out of town. Grrrrrrrrrr, if Karma is a bitch, I hope that the bastard that got my car and belongings is on the cold end of it now.:angryfire:
In his case, Karma was a bitch, I wish too...

I agree, so many thoughts coming in while looking at this cover art... :happy2:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Don't forget my some like my avatar!