speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Never Say Die is an AWESOME album. I love every song on it especially Johnny Blade, Airdance etc... totally the opposite of what Sabbath did previously

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I have some others if you want to see them. Mostly 180 grams. I haven't bought any music in months. Maybe a year. Carly even sells Walmart Music. LOL I have some rough ones I got because I hadn't seen a real good one. These pics help on the Insurance if something happens.

Nick Danger

Here are a couple of boxed sets that I haven't brought myself to open yet:

Miles Davis~ Kind of Blue 50th Anniversay

Grateful Dead~ Spring 1990

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Hey Larry, I finally got my hands on one.

Initially I thought this thread was going to be just vinyl box sets. Seeing some of the ones you posted here are some of the others I have... Non vinyl.

This original cassette version of Live And Loud has never been opened.

This one is a DVD/CD set. Much smaller than its original VHS set which I used to have but lost in the big flood.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I rotated all the photo's but for some reason some of the are still showing up weirded out.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
The Song Remains The Same? Definitely. Really enjoyed it. Especially the songs that had never been included before.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
The Song Remains The Same? Definitely. Really enjoyed it. Especially the songs that had never been included before.
:thumbup::thumbup:

Plus, have you ever *seen* the whole concert without the fantasy segments? Much better!

BubbaH

Tagline
---
That would be great. I didnt know you could get it without. I think i still have the vhs tape and probably the first dvd release of it. Both have those parts...

BlazeES

Tagline
---
That would be great. I didnt know you could get it without.
It's contained in this:

There's also a video mock up of an awesome live rendition of 'Immigration Song' that never ceases to blow my mind. I call it a mock up because it includes rough black & white film and still photo trickery. Something similar to what you might remember from MTV vids that Zep put out in the 1990s...but better in my mind.

+ there's never before seen live video in this set from later concerts, one set of acoustic songs and some other live stuff - Knebworth I think it is - captured prior to Bonham's death. Not as crisp of a performance as one might want but they had been 10+ years road worn. That concert set includes 'Physical Graffiti" AND 'Presence' gems. Highly recommend acquisition and looks/sounds fantastic on DVD.

Last edited:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
There are a number of box sets, shown so far, that I like. I have very few box sets - expense being one of the factors. I hate to spend money on something I already have, albeit on separate albums or pre-recorded cassettes.

Nando.