LP Box Sets

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
This is a tough 80s UK one you rarely see. I have lots of boxsets but none are the new reissue types or 180g ones. Mine are the originals

BubbaH

Tagline
---
The Through The Never set is my only 12" vinyl box set.

Here is my only 7" box set.

Still waiting for my Led Zeppelin Song Remains The Same reissue set to come in.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Here's an oldtimer with the clothlike cover silkscreened box 2lp set. Has the insert book in it also. The original provocative Dunhill innersleeves are also nice. Cover shows some foxing, wish I could find a mint copy or still sealed one w/ no splits. My box is still tight

... wait a second that did not sound right LMAO

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
That hank sr box set it got from you is awesome Ron. It's not a tight fit. But the vinyl looks new and plays new and it's from 1958!! Plus the og insert are minty as can be!! I need to figure out how to post pics. Just like on ak I have no idea lol. Good at being a music lover not a computer guy lol

NavLinear

Type your message as you normally would and then scroll down to:

Attachments

Click on:

Manage Attachments

This will open another window allowing you to upload photos from your computer or from other web sites. To attach a photo from your computer click on:

Browse

This links you to your harddrive. Now just navigate to where you stashed your photos and do one of the following to establish what photo you want to upload:

double click on the photo or

click once on the photo and then click:

Open

You will now see a link in the Manage Attachments Window.

Click on:

Upload

If the file is large you will have to wait for it to load. Once the file is loaded you will see the file name on the edit window where this all started. All of this is easy - you just have to do it a couple of times to get the process down. The valid extensions are:

bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mov pdf png psd txt zip

You can preview your post to make sure you have the correct photo loaded if desired.

Good luck!

Attachments

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Thanks brother that should help I'm gonna play around and see if I don't come up with a pic!! You wrote it perfect like a instruction manual so I should be able to fig it out now lol.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Here's an oldtimer with the clothlike cover silkscreened box 2lp set. Has the insert book in it also. The original provocative Dunhill innersleeves are also nice. Cover shows some foxing, wish I could find a mint copy or still sealed one w/ no splits. My box is still tight

... wait a second that did not sound right LMAO

Hey I think my old VHS deck ATE the KISS reunion tape in the 2 tape set with all the big breasted topless chicks, so I get that.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
The Through The Never set is my only 12" vinyl box set.

Here is my only 7" box set.

Still waiting for my Led Zeppelin Song Remains The Same reissue set to come in.
I think Look Sharp by Joe Jackson had a 7" box version and I saw it in Burns, Oregon but didn't have that much money and ended up with De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da with the silver and crimson special label.

Their Radio Shack was SOOOOO COOOL in 1980. Burns is almost a ghost town now but for touristas.

PS I HAVE THE LASERDISC of TSRTS!

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Nice collection Larry.

I had ordered that Song Remains The Same on vinyl a few months back. I stopped into HMV on Saturday to see what the situation with it, was. They said it had simply still been on "order" and that it had not even shipped yet. I told them to cancel it.

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Thank You Sometimes it is an investment. None of the Led has had a needle dropped on it. Somethings are just nice to have. Just some time you gotta treat yourself right. You worked hard paid your dues. Now is the time for you to reward yourself. I emailed my youngest this evening. Very simple message. Your A Dumb Ass. Think I was direct. He is a man. Call it like it is.

One of my Cool LPs. It is white vinyl. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEATLES-THE...INYL-TEST-PRESSING-NM-VERY-RARE-/191066585058

Last edited: