Funny pictures...

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
I signed up for NextDoor, Joe, but I've yet to log on. The opening lines of every post I see in my email tell me we have the whiniest damn people anywhere residing near me. Guess I need to pick one and see if i can inject some controversy into the discussion du jour.

Between NextDoor and Tiktok, I have all the evidence I need to predict our imminent demise.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I signed up for NextDoor, Joe, but I've yet to log on. The opening lines of every post I see in my email tell me we have the whiniest damn people anywhere residing near me. Guess I need to pick one and see if i can inject some controversy into the discussion du jour.

Between NextDoor and Tiktok, I have all the evidence I need to predict our imminent demise.
Yup, about right Bob. Especially when the town is full of whiny tree huggers...easy to have some fun tho. :)

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Our NextDoor group covers a lot of ground. I thought I was signing on for the Red Bank area only, I'm seeing posts from all over the metro Chattanooga area.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
This was one of my favorite recent posts, how it started (Princeton MA, old hippie central):

"We walked up to the windmills today one was spinning and I was wondering if someone knows why there is a rental diesel generator, rental transformer, and rental fence at the base of that windmill?"

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Which way did it go?
Well some of it went like this... :)

South West Westminster

Green energy (wind and solar) are the greatest hoax ever committed on the free world. No installation can produce an surplus that does not go to waste, and their construction costs will never be recovered without massive taxpayer-paid government subsidies. Its all a scam. Follow the money! Which begs the question asked above; Why does a wind generator that is in operation need a Diesel generator?
27 Jun

Pleasant St/Merriam Ave

Bruce Seibert

The greatest hoax ever committed on the free world is Fox News Network, where apparently you get your addle-brained, right-wing propaganda!