Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
Looks like the B+ lug going to the output transformers off the quad capacitor

Skratch

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Life is short, so take your time
I need to clean out my living room cuz my wife say so .. i need to get rid of some my tube stuff....Futterman H3-A OTL ,McIntosh C22Preamp 240 + 275 and Quicksliver also i have a AR SP6 giving away which need massive repair don't have time to do the rebuild on this.
You have some nice vintage stuff there

mlucitt

Veteran and General Yakker
We need to stop crappin' all over WOPL Sniffer's thread. That is called 'Hijacking the OP's Thread' for all you legal types.
Here is how PM works. Hover with your mouse over the Member's name over in the left hand column, that is the column over on the left. Then, when the "pop up" happens with all the Member's details of information, notice where it says, "Send a PM" at the bottom. Really quick - hover over those exact words and the little box will turn blue. That is the sign that you have hovered correctly. Now, while the box is STILL blue, click on that box. There you have it. Simple as pie.

How did I do Sniff? This should get a HUH.

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
How does the autobias feature work? I wish my Marshall and Peavey guitar amps had an autobias circuit so I could run whatever I wanted, even mismatched stuff. I think the 6505+ has that feature, I have the original US made 5150/6505

mr_rye89

Tagline
Lost in the Ozone Again
Lookin' great so far! All the point to point wired vintage gear (mostly TVs/radios, occasional amp) I work on were all rats nests from the factory, especially that HH Scott Stereomaster I repaired. And y'all know what my phono preamp looks like under the hood......

One of these days I'll give a shit and try to make it look like Sniff built it.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
The real-estate fills up fast by adding the Auto bias board. It adds another dozen wires emanating from that corner. I'll have to see if we have any ABNORMAL hum and do some wire adjusting. Anyway, I applied power with no tubes to get the Auto Bias board tweaked in. It came up perfect, Then installed the AB and brought up for the Blue Light Special test. The blue lights, when they come up after the unit warms up about a minute or so, tells you all is well in that circuit. The setting for the AB is 550mV, and it fell right in. I did get the AC wires routed along with the Power Transformer so we're keeping the fingers crossed. I think Joe needs to lay out these Tube Amps to make it easier to wire hence QUIET.

IMG_6495.jpg IMG_6496.jpg IMG_6497.jpg