Audio Alchemy

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I have nearly three dozen cassette decks, most of them needing repairs.

The latest is a Nakamichi 500 Dual-Tracer that moves but the meters are mostly pinned all the time.

$2

Got a PDMagnetics Crolyn 90 probably new, with new 80s red Maxell UR, Gold Sony LN, 2 wrapped Lasers 4 twits und wiggles and a new Fuji FR-1 (red w Ecoslim case).

Total: around $3

(hey, at least the TRANSFORMER DOES NOT HUMMMMMMMM like every HK CAD-5 I've ever had)

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
speakerman1 said:
I'm losing my mind. God help me. I bought an AA III CD transport yesterday am bidding on another because I only have 2 CDPs and 3 systems. I forgot Mark is sending me 5 Onix Cdps. I'm losing my mind.

It isn't funny when I do crap like this.

Larry
Hehe Larry, it's us, your buds here, that crap you just posted is what you say to your wife :lol: What's your Real excuse.... :bootyshake: :mrgreen:

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Trust me I'm losing my mind. I looked at my ebay this morning and said what are you doing. You have CDPs coming. My gosh man are you crazy.

So I'm going to stay away from ebay till I get my head on straight. As far as the wife. She doesn't have a clue what I have and what I'm buying. LOL I tell her nothing.

Larry

Attachments

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
"Ey Guido.. howyadoin? Eyy. yeah, I gots this wiseguy up there for yas to go pay a visit. I'll pay ya some pizza now, and some linguine when da job's done"

heheh

Nah, take your time... I gots a few sound cards that still sound pretty sweet without it.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
speakerman1 said:
MONEY MONEY Moneeeey LMAO . I'm watching the broken one. LOL You were watching the 75.00 one?

Larry

Yep, maybe I should bid on the 1 cent one. Someone probably fried the power supply board components with a bad external power supply. I'll probably just buy a different brand new DAC or even a new Tube CD player for my system.