Anything But Regular Joe (Black) Vinyl..

Skynyrd77

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
lost in my own world
Love it to death is by far the best cooper lp. Ask Ron (northwinds) he's our in house record guy!!! Or maybe speakerlabfan.

Nick Danger

ive seen slayer a few times but it was my first for them. they were heavy as fuck
I am digging the Gojira and will be getting a couple more of their albums down the road. Live Slayer is a gloroius thing! I was bummed when Dave Lombardo left the band- willed killer drummer and sad news when Jeff passed last year. That guy could flat shred. Still have not heard a better speed metal album than Reign In Blood.

BlazeES

Tagline
---

BubbaH

Tagline
---
The Blue is looking sweet Doug.

I have 2 SH-4 headshells coming at some point. Tim has to make a minimum order for them. I really like how yours looks mounted on that shell.

Nick Danger

The Blue is looking sweet Doug.

I have 2 SH-4 headshells coming at some point. Tim has to make a minimum order for them. I really like how yours looks mounted on that shell.
You will love it, Ben. Finger lift is long enough to cue an LP from across the room! Much easier for me to use than my stock AT headshell and am going to order a couple more down the road myself.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Cool Doug. I have a Black color coming for my Red, and a Blue color for the Blue.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
To a guy that never saw anything but black and then the one White album those are freaky lookin..