Anything But Regular Joe (Black) Vinyl..

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Not yet. It's my partners stuff. wouldn't let anyone throw it away because he knows it's still has value, BUT, he also knows he ain't gonna listen to it anymore, and I have come to relieve his burden. I will find your stuff a good home, where it's appreciated, needed and wanted...,.....

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Looks just like Lee's new SL-3200...
Nah, its just a lowly SL-220. With that said, it has been my most reliable table. Other than replacing the RCA wires, and cleaning speed control pots, ive never had an issue with it. Its been the main table in my system for around 10 years now.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Man sweet record Ron. Never seen a Burzum album before. A site read metal news on had been reporting that Varg had been in some more trouble recently. Do you have Death's album too?

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Man sweet record Ron. Never seen a Burzum album before. A site read metal news on had been reporting that Varg had been in some more trouble recently. Do you have Death's album too?

The only Death lp I have is Scream Bloody Gore buried somewhere. The original Burzum lps are stupid expensive. The above lp is a Norweigen early release circa 1993, supposedly a through Varg only private distribution lp on Deathlike Silence Records (cream vinyl was never distributed commercially). He's a character, I don't support the person he is but the music has sort of a genius to it if you give it half a chance. I know some people call this Black Metal but it's more then that, like Atmosphere Dark Metal maybe

I see that this lp has been booted in Germany but is on whte vinyl, mine is cream w/ a few areas of brown swirl and is very heavy

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Never seen that on vinyl before either Ron. Love Pantera's cover of Planet Caravan.

Northwinds

Tagline
The Sword - Age of Winters original Kemado picture disc. Of the 500 made, I own 3 of them LOL

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Man The Sword is great. Its like Black Sabbath had a kid and it was raised by vikings.

Northwinds

Tagline
Pantera - Power Metal picture disc. Goes good with my sealed original regular black vinyl copy on Metal Magic

Northwinds

Tagline
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction original Ironworks picture disc. I know the owner Dave Richardson through an internet forum dedicated to Metal releases, he pressed a lot of obscure stuff on his Azra/Ironworks label in California. Some big bands got their start with that label but ultimately left because he screwed them over. I also know Mark Briody (rhythm guitarist) who formed Jag Panzer. He still lives in Colorado. A lot of talented guitarists have been in that band over the years. Megadeth's current lead guitar player came from Jag Panzer. If you dig the original Power Metal/True Metal, Jag Panzer arguably are one of the grandfathers of the genre and still are active