Any Ford Master Mechanics on here

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
None too soon before winter hits. Good work, Robert. It helps to have a spare car at times, so you're not rushed to get your lone driver back on the road. I don't think I've ever been without a second car since 1982.

Nando.

gadget73

Journeyman
Tagline
---
I have a second and a third. Its far too convenient to be able to have a vehicle broken, or drop it off for tires or whatever sort of thing you need to have done and not need to worry about getting to work the next day.

eminence1963

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
All my cars are paid for (No car payments) so me investing some time into them is no problem for me. There all in fair to excellent condition for there age.

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
The "front" of the engine is the end the transmission ISN'T bolted to regardless of the orientation in the vehicle. The "left" bank would be the drivers side bank when the engine is traditionally mounted (the way God intended a piston engine to be mounted) in the vehicle

eminence1963

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
---
Friday went to the junk yard to get a cruise control unit for the van that I broke when I did all that work.
My fault was not paying attention.......:violent1:
Found me some replacement chairs to go in the middle, as the wife wanted the captains chairs instead of the bench seat.
Some pics

Out with the old

In with the new

Now I got to find a place for the bench seat its quite comfy in the garage as a couch to watch movies in:toothy5: